Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Dodge the big circle, soak the small circle, priority switch targets, dodge infernal aoe, dodge firestorm thing all the while standing in a position that won't get you pushed off the shelf from the pushback or fear.
    That's a shit load of stuff that can go wrong without coordination.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    You say that yet just the other week was the nerf HFA thread lol.
    Don't get me wrong the boss, if you can really call it one, sucks ass.
    Of course there was because a majority of this game's playerbase is utter garbage who starts crying that a boss is "overtuned" if they can't kill it in one pull.

I previously posted saying I hate HFA and Reaver. Reaver can still go DIAF, obnoxious fight... but HFA was a ton of fun on Mythic when so tightly tuned for early progression gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    Dodge the big circle, soak the small circle, priority switch targets, dodge infernal aoe, dodge firestorm thing all the while standing in a position that won't get you pushed off the shelf from the pushback or fear.
    That's a shit load of stuff that can go wrong without coordination.
    Or you just stack up behind the boss near one of the pillars, can't get pushed off due to a pillar blocking you, can't get feared away from raid cos a pillar is blocking the way. It then becomes "pop a roar and run" on the felseekers, and stay slightly spread for hellfire/infernals.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Air-Swimming-Charge Felguard trash guy deserves a mention for funniest "boss".
    We call him Michael Phelps.

Best: HF Assault/Mannoroth/Iskar/Council/Archimonde

Worst: Socrethar, Iron Reaver

I'm a spriest, so add fights make me giddy.