Deleted

what parts to upgrade

Hey all. Got my PC for about 3 years and I guess it's time for another upgrade. Which of my parts are really outdated and what should I change for what and to make sure new components don't interfere with the old ones. I do really need a new harddrive since my 2TB are full

CPU: intel i7 3770K at 3,5GhZ (overclockable but haven't done it, is it worth it?)
    GPU: GTX670
    RAM: 8,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
    MOBO: Asus P8H77-M PRO (LGA1155)
    HDD: Seagate SATA III 2TB
    power: 600W powersupply, not sure what exactly

Current components are between 35-40 degrees celcius hot.

Thank you for your time all I build this last one with the help of this forum section and I'm really happy with my pc hopefuly you guys can be as amazing as last time!

Deleted
    Well do you need to upgrade? I mean do you have problems in a specific application or a game? Cpu wise its still powerful enough and if you want to get more out of it you should overclock it with an aftermarket cpu cooler. The gpu is not top notch but its still ok if you play at 1080p@60hz.

The CPU is fine, if you play games that require more CPU power like MMORPG or RTS games I would suggest you OC. Now, if you want more graphics power you need a new GPU, so what resolution and refresh rate are you targeting?