15+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Enjoying Hots more then WoD

The title says it all, anyone else having more fun playing HotS then WoD??
    So done with the stupid garrisons, i wish they made garrisons account wide...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, they're completely different games. Sure, I enjoy HotS a lot more than WoW, but MMOs have never been my favourite genre, so it's not saying much. I stopped playing WoW a couple of months ago. I did play WoD and I liked it for the time I spent on it. May resubscribe at some point just to check out the latest patch, or wait till the next expansion. Till then, HotS will be my go to game in the near future.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have definitely been playing a lot more hots than wod, so sick of garrisons they are just boring but getting 4 friends for some fun in hots is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Deleted
    Can't really compare the two, Hots is so much fun
    Me and my friends got it as main game and are having a blast, but Im the only one still subscribed for gold in wow.... for garrisons :P (I like doing garrisons in the morning before work).

Loving HotS!

I suppose the thing is that as of late the entiriety of WoW's endgame has now been firmly locked behind an instance, and I don't have a guild to run with, so... just apexis missions for me.

I have some friends who are running M dungeons, so I might join them.

ATM, HotS just provides more FPS - Fun per second - then WoW. I love WoW; but it slower. Not action packed, more of story-questing game. Also, graphics aren't as polished, so that may contribute.

Well .. I quit WoW just before 6.1 was released and I've played >850 games in HotS so ... bit of a no-brainer really.

Deleted
    Well, I am getting more hours of fun and adrenaline out of HotS. But I feel the difference in intensity makes it hard to compare.

I like Hots but i'm totally done with the game after a match or 3. Maybe i should start playing with other players instead of practice all the time.
    My favorite loading screen picture & music is Tomb of the Spider Queen.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Deleted
    They are not even in the same stratosphere at the moment. In the middle of progression, I'm already thinking "I really want to be playing Heroes right now".

HotS 'story' (Nexus pulls people from random dimensions and they fight for because), makes more sense than WoD's ending. "Grom is forgiven because lol"
    Twas brillig

I have no basis for comparison, really.

I haven't played a single minute of WoD so I have no idea if I'd enjoy it or not.
    However, I am enjoying HotS a great deal.