Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question anyone is already flying?

i'm wondering if someone is already flying on draenor (maybe got some medallions of the legions?)

flying doesn't come until patch 6.2.X, they said they didnt have enough time to make it happen for 6.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    420,000 gold for 21 Medallions of the Legion. (current undermine journal pricing, for MY server, 20k gold per medallion)

no flying for a few more weeks

Us Druids have been flying in WoD since launch.

Deleted
    If your question is whether anyone has the required achievement completed yet. The answer is no, no one completed it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually have the achievement, but yeah flying isn't unlocked yet like mmochump stated above.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    If your question is whether anyone has the required achievement completed yet. The answer is no, no one completed it yet.
    erm... I did? just waiting for patch now.

Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    i'm wondering if someone is already flying on draenor (maybe got some medallions of the legions?)
    One Order of the Awakened daily away from the flight meta.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

I have everything done except the 3 Tanaan reps and they are mostly through honored. It's not going to come to 6.2.x, and who knows when that will be, but I will be ready.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

I'll have achievement tomorrow. Just need one order of the awakened quest to be revered with everyone. Alts serving my main once again.

Achievements to unlock it, sure, but the patch won't be out until Dec/Jan, so no reason to rush it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Last time I checked PTR it required exalted with all, which definitely no one in the world has yet. So when did they nerf it down to revered?

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Last time I checked PTR it required exalted with all, which definitely no one in the world has yet. So when did they nerf it down to revered?
    its been that way since patch day.

and exalted wouldnt even be difficult, seeing that you couldve been exalted with every rep day 1 of 6.2 if you wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/yKDOOBm my skyterror on live.

Edit: changed to imgur.
    Last edited by Blade Wolf; 2015-06-30 at 12:20 PM.

Plenty have the achive already if you are willing to drop some gold. Flying isn't in the game for a few weeks yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Achievements to unlock it, sure, but the patch won't be out until Dec/Jan, so no reason to rush it.
    Dec/Jan ??

From today dev Q&A :Patch 6.2.x with flying should be on the PTR within the next couple of weeks. It should go live not months and months from now, but some number of weeks.

Doesn't seems so far away to me
    C'était mieux demain !

Quote Originally Posted by Niight9 View Post
    Dec/Jan ??

From today dev Q&A :Patch 6.2.x with flying should be on the PTR within the next couple of weeks. It should go live not months and months from now, but some number of weeks.

Doesn't seems so far away to me
    you know that pretty much confirms that its gonna be out december 2019 according to mmo-c

I don't get why people are rushing this achievment when flying isn't in yet, you can pretty easily get all the reps you need without spending thousands of gold in the time available.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I don't get why people are rushing this achievment when flying isn't in yet, you can pretty easily get all the reps you need without spending thousands of gold in the time available.
    Because they are - like me - not fans of Rep Grinds. Efficiency is in Order to rush to the Achievement -> less Time doing awful Apexis Dailies.