Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The only thing about this trinket to be happy about is that it is a conqueror token, so I won't be forced to pay GP for it in case it ever gets changed to be worth equipping until after all the paladins, warlocks, and non-holy priests instead of just after the non-holy priests.

I'm in for milkshakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeahmat View Post
    Is there some sort of bug with the spell, or do mechanics bypass it? I can't say I've ever noticed the cheat death mechanic failing to happen.
    GS cant bypass mechanics that would kill someone it is also notorious for failing to activate by trickling little damage. Sometimes it just doesnt activate at all.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    GS has had a hidden damage cap since the days of cheesing Valiona/Theralion. If something is supposed to kill you through sheer numbers, it will usually do it through GS.

Gotta say though, if we had old cd reduction glyph it would be quite nice for Tyrant, at very least.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    GS has had a hidden damage cap since the days of cheesing Valiona/Theralion. If something is supposed to kill you through sheer numbers, it will usually do it through GS.
    Yeah except every class now has a spell that goes fuckall and does exactly that (Purgatory, Cheat Death, Cauterize, etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Yeah except every class now has a spell that goes fuckall and does exactly that (Purgatory, Cheat Death, Cauterize, etc.)
    Doesn't Cauterize have the same damage cap? And if you take some absurd Purgatory damage, you're dead anyway - no crutch Void Shift this time. Plus none of those spells can be used on other players for some mechanic cheesing.

Granted, it's largely theoretical, since if something is "does extreme damage but you choose who gets it", you just use something like GI or Dispersion anyway. And if it's random, it will exceed GS cap by couple millions anyway.

Come to think of it, screw cheat death - give me the old "resets duration to one minute" glyph and it would be somewhat useful on Velhari.

we need to make some spaming on twitter

Been doing that for awhile