Toucan mounts, anyone?

I think they would make cool rewards for the inevitable 300 mounts achievement that will come by the end of this expansion (if we get another patch) or at the start of the next one. The ones in Tanaan look large enough to ride, all they need are saddles, though they might work just as well without.

They even come in Horde and Alliance colors.

Yes. 100 times yes. Dear god yes.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Deleted
    Le toucan has arrived.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yea. However, I think that the 300 mount achieve will be either the Heavenly Jade or Heavenly Azure serpents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

My guess is on Azure since the Jade model is related to the Celestials and is 'special' and 'significant'.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Hell yea. However, I think that the 300 mount achieve will be either the Heavenly Jade or Heavenly Azure serpents.
    Oh, I want to see those in game as well! Particularly the Jade one (I like it more and there's a tradition now of green mount collector rewards), though Azure deserves its place as well.

But there's been a trend of single mounts for the 50's and faction specific for clean hundreds, so I expect the 300 mounts achievement to have separate colors for Alliance and Horde, like the dragonhawks. Jade and Azure don't really cover it too well here, so I'll expect Jade at 350 instead, and Azure somewhere else (Awake the Cloud Serpents maybe?).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    My guess is on Azure since the Jade model is related to the Celestials and is 'special' and 'significant'.
    That would be a shame. And not very consistent, we do get the Celestials' children to pit in animal fights after all...

YES. Please, post this in the official blizzard forum, lets hope that some developer see this idea

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    YES. Please, post this in the official blizzard forum, lets hope that some developer see this idea
    Then it might get turned into a store mount. T-T

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It'd have to be some kind of mutated toucan to look like a mount.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    South Seas,baby!

Deleted
    We are long overdue a 300 mounts reward, and these would be awesome. However if the next expansion is South Seas related it would make a nice CE reward.

I would be cool with this! Though the two missing cloud serpent forms would be cool too.