Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Benefits baby machine Cheryl Prudham has her 12th child on the taxpayer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ired-push.html

Well it's nice to know that welfare abuse isn't limited to the states...

A mother on benefits has given birth to her 12th child in a £3,000 caesarean section on the NHS saying was too tired to push.

Cheryl Prudham, 33, gave birth to new daughter Tillie-Grace Ellen on Friday after saying that giving birth naturally is 'too painful'.

The 33-year-old, who now lives in Skelmersdale, Lancashire, admits she is 'addicted' to having babies and had her first child George, now 15, when she was just 17
    Last edited by zenkai; 2015-06-30 at 01:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be interested to know how her children feel about this.

Deleted
    So she's having a baby every year?!

Nice looking family.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Are you complaining about the money being spent on C-Sections? Cause, ummm, being in labor and giving birth fucking hurts and people don't all have the same pain tolerance. If you have the option to be given a C-Section, I see no reason not to take it. Even if you don't find it painful, a woman is often times given a choice of how she wants to deliver and she has that right to choose - so long as there's no complications to stop it.
    I'm complaining about how people abuse the welfare system no matter what the country is. If it hurts that bad maybe she shouldn't have done it 12 times

Deleted
    Are you complaining about the money being spent on C-Sections? Cause, ummm, being in labor and giving birth fucking hurts and people don't all have the same pain tolerance. If you have the option to be given a C-Section, I see no reason not to take it. Even if you don't find it painful, a woman is often times given a choice of how she wants to deliver and she has that right to choose - so long as there's no complications to stop it.
    Think it has more to do with having 12 kids. Guessing birth control is not an option in their family, also these kids are supported by the tax payers. It's not illegal, obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only count 9 kids

10+ Year Old Account
    this is hardly a new thing.

any country that provides benefits per child is going to see cases of people maxing out/abusing the system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Art3x View Post
    I only count 9 kids
    Then I guess we owe you 3.

15+ Year Old Account
    12 kids and no boob job, hmmf impressive?

The 33-year-old, who now lives in Skelmersdale, Lancashire, admits she is 'addicted' to having babies and had her first child George, now 15, when she was just 17.
    Although Mr Prudham previously had a vasectomy, he is due to get it reversed so they can have a baby called 'Vegas'.
    Well if Daily Mail got this article right this is a nice icing of the cake.
    Babies, not children? Seems like a stupid and dangerous addiction.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

You get too tired, it's too painful, maybe she didn't want her vagina getting more stretched - all valid reasons to have it.
    Again the C-Section isn't my main focus, I couldn't care less how she had the baby I am more focus on the abuse of the system with having 12 kids, shes like the Euro Octomom

The family's annual income is thought to be more than £72,000 a year. Last year they took a £7,000 trip to Menorca, Spain

op edited post so i guess ill edit mine.

you shouldnt be focusing on the family

you should be focusing on the system that allows people to abuse it.

unless of course youre just a dramaqueen.

then drama on dramamama

You get too tired, it's too painful, maybe she didn't want her vagina getting more stretched - all valid reasons to have it.
    Ewwwwwwww.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Why would you have a child when you're on government benifits? Where's this magical country where the money you get for having a kid actually outdoes the costs of having a child?

Deleted
    I bet her nipples touch her knees by now

Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    Why would you have a child when you're on government benifits? Where's this magical country where the money you get for having a kid actually outdoes the costs of having a child?
    there isnt one.

and id say a fairly substantial chunk of all births on earth happen when the parent is on a form of government subsidy.

because being rich isnt a requirement for having kids

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    When you don't have a job, money from anywhere is a plus. Also, at least in my country, the gipsies send their children to beg and pickpocket, thus the children produce income as well as having that from the government. In the rural areas we have many families whose only income on paper is the money the government pays to children so they buy books. Having a litter of kids brings in quite a few bucks and they don't actually have to spend it on the things the kids need, thus it's quite the...profit, if you can say that.

i wouldn't have a problem with her putting a hysterectomy on the taxpayer's bill, would do us all a favour
    <insert witty signature here>

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are so off base on this one it is not even remotely amusing.

So you are suggesting a woman has the right to select unnecessary, expensive surgery over vaginal delivery? That is simply an outrageous claim.

Now, more and more women are giving birth via c-section now and do you know why?
    Because doctors fear malpractice lawsuits!

It is easier to give an expensive operation than to deal with the threat of a malpractice lawsuit.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    op edited post so i guess ill edit mine.

you shouldnt be focusing on the family

you should be focusing on the system that allows people to abuse it.

unless of course youre just a dramaqueen.

then drama on dramamama
    The only thing I edited was fixing it when I accidentally put my own words in the quote box, and the abuse welfare system is the focus on my post I can't believe I have to spell these things out. I don't think you understand what a Drama Queen is so I would refrain from using it until you do.