Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, you stopped being constructive five posts ago. Thank you for repeating it.
    As constructive as your post here, eh? We need population control, unless she's trying to get on a reality show. Oh, they've already done that.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku
    We need population control
    Why, exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Or we could structure our society such that it doesn't rely on significantly more cheap labour in each successive generation than in the previous - so that we don't need people to go all Broodmother on us.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    That's over 1000 calories per sandwich. (Jimmy John's Gargantuan).
    JIRMUH JAWNS.

Good shit. Haven't eaten in there in forever, though. Used to live near one, I just bought their day-old bread all the time. Way better than store-bought bread and much cheaper, too.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

What is the OP suggesting with this thread?
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

I believe OP is suggesting that people who work are tired of paying for the trash through entitlement programs. Its like a cancer thaqt has spread through Europe and North America. The people have realized that they can vote themselves "stuff" in a democracy now, and the beginnings of a global economic recession because of this are starting to become apparent.