Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's ALMOST as mind blowing as the people who complain about the current expansion like it's the worst thing since Hitler, but keep playing it (or at least keep posting on WoW fan site forums).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    There were £100 Super NES games back when that was relevant so I would say games have gone down quite a bit.......
    I remember when $60-$80 was the norm for a game, and that was 20 years ago when $60 was worth a lot more than it is today. People tended to avoid games that were $40 and under because you knew they were the low budget shit games. Mario is Missing? Other Edutainment games?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I remember when $60-$80 was the norm for a game, and that was 20 years ago when $60 was worth a lot more than it is today. People tended to avoid games that were $40 and under because you knew they were the low budget shit games. Mario is Missing? Other Edutainment games?
    There was a reason back in 1979 that Magnovox Odysessy2 was my first and last console: Money didn't grow on trees, especially with 21% interest rates. ^-^
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Putting pathetic fanbois, white knight nitwits, and cunt anti-flyers on /ignore
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamb Mine View Post
    Maybe someone can explain this to me. Here we are in 6.2, arguably the last "real" patch of WoD, and we're looking at the most expensive expansion to date that's contained the least amount of content to date. Never mind the fact that this expansion has largely been one Blizzard screw up after another, over and over. Garrisons, Shipyards, Ashran, reskinning 500 boars, ability pruning, bait and switch on flying and on and on the list goes.

With as bad as this has been, I keep seeing people clamoring for the next expac--ready, willing, and eager to throw even more money at Blizzard, and frankly, I just can't make sense of it. Why on earth are people so eager to throw more cash at Blizzard when, by and large, they just released an expansion that could be easily described as a blatant money grab?
    It's probably not "Duh ZOMG bring on the next expac because we luv u and want you to take our money lol". It's probably about "Bring on the next expac, we want to play WoW, but WoD is so unrelentingly horrible that we can't stand it."
    Terms used by morons: "passive-aggressive", "lol", "lel", "kek", "um", "welp", "dat", "legendberries", & "you do realize".
    People who use "/thread" are not morons - even morons aren't that fucked up.
    But for abject, pathetic stupidity - nobody beats the "Hay if u dont play wow why u on theez bords lol" crowd.