10+ Year Old Account

Kilrogg Eye Phase

I searched but didn't find anything, has anyone tried using lust/heroism inside the eye phase to see if it effects only those inside the phase or the whole raid?

Tried to get my RL to play with it last night but he didn't want to try it. I think it would be funny if you could send in teams with personal lust for each team and they come out with heroism +200% buff without screwing the rest of the raid over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only affects who is inside. Done it with my mage

We used hero when the second group went down. That way the first group would do insane damage and then the second group could get hero again later. No idea if it helped overall damage though as it probably didn't line up with CDs like using it on the pull would have.

What we did was send a person with hero in each eye phase. They cast hero right at the end of their eye phase so they had it when they came out. We then used hero in execute on the boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would imagine especially if you had enough classes with heroism if you rotated it around, most could get a shot at heroism + buff. Then hero at the execute for those who didn't go in.