Thread: Feral set bonus

Feral set bonus

Is it a good idea to replace the BRF 4 piece with the HFC 2 piece?

If the set is 685 yes if mythic no, then you wait to 4set hfc heroic before replacing.

not as cut and dried as that, t17 is tied to berserk and cooldown usage which is also tied to fight durations and priorities. Archimonde class trinket swings heavily back towards t17 4pc(depending on when your access to trinkets pops up, i happened to get trinket 1st week). It also depends which slots you have.

Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    Archimonde class trinket swings heavily back towards t17 4pc(depending on when your access to trinkets pops up, i happened to get trinket 1st week).
    How does it swing back to it? The T17 4p only works for 15s even with the seed.

Source: myself

Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    not as cut and dried as that, t17 is tied to berserk and cooldown usage which is also tied to fight durations and priorities. Archimonde class trinket swings heavily back towards t17 4pc(depending on when your access to trinkets pops up, i happened to get trinket 1st week). It also depends which slots you have.
    The only "swing" is that the class trinket gets devalued when you have 4pc T18 because you just can't spend all of that energy.

2pc/2pc split is just about universally better outside of Gorefiend and maybe replacing Mythic WF t17 with normal mode t18.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character