Please help my dps. I cant post in the pinned post

Please help my terrible dps! I have read many threads on arcane mage game play. I have noticed that other mages out burst me, and out sustain me.
    I pop ac after a fourstack and super nova then ablast once i dip under 93% mana i then use am. I have read i should burn to 70/50/30%, and i have read i should glyph arcane power, please help! I am tired of being last in dps!

Armory:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Sixnin%C3%AB/advanced

Logs:
    Warcraftlogs.com/reports/7fTcvVtLpX1BH4y3

After looking at only your mana chart for that fight, you have a serious misunderstanding of what the arcane rotation consists of.

Read this explanation of proper Arcane play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponk View Post
    After looking at only your mana chart for that fight, you have a serious misunderstanding of what the arcane rotation consists of.

Read this explanation of proper Arcane play.[/URL]
    Sorry i linked the wrong fight through my phone. My DPS was bad so i started getting assigned jobs like mine popper on that fight ><.><

I guess this would be a better fight to look at:
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/7fTcvVtLpX1BH4y3#type=summary&source=20&fight=17 -> council
    or
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/7fTcvVtLpX1BH4y3#type=summary&source=20&fight=12 -> reaver

I appreciate all comment and criticism i just want to improve.

From 3:00 to 4:00 in that Iron Reaver kill, you weren't playing in a way that corresponds to burn phase, nor conserve phase, resulting in your mana being significantly lower than it should've been. Consequently, your damage during that minute was much lower than it could've been. It looks like you may have panicked on the bombs or something.

One of your PC's was placed while you only had 1 Arcane charge.

The council log's mana looks much better overall, but you still have a weird mana pattern from 1:00 to 2:30 that doesn't really make sense

You really just need to read a good guide and practice applying the techniques presented in the guide.

Where the good mages hang out. A good chunk of the Arcane stuff says 6.1 on it, but the only real changes to Arcane in 6.2 have been gear related strategies, which I don't think you'll need to worry about quite yet. Regarding gameplay though, it's all there.
    Last edited by Ponk; 2015-07-02 at 05:17 AM.

On Council -
    First burn looks alright. Went on quite a long time, but on the time zoom you seem to have cast a Barrage after Evo with no charges.
    Second burn is bad. Starts off alright PC use PoM, but have no SN's go into it or missiles. You dump 7x AB's into it, which probably put you under 70% mana, did 2x AM and then did Barrage which shafted the burn. Then did another 7 AB's and then Evo.

I haven't looked at the other burns in detail but the mana use looks fine. It's everywhere else when there are random fairly big dips in mana.

On Kormrok -
    Your first burn pretty much last 2 minutes and is litttered with small intervals doing nothing.
    2:40. You are capped on mana for almost 30 seconds
    3:20. Another massive burn seems to happen and no Evo

TBH you really need to read the Arcane guide either for the first time or again. Your burn are hit and miss, but your conserves are really bad.
    If you have to forget burning completely, and log yourself in LFR until you have your conserve nailed
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2015-07-02 at 09:35 AM.

Thank you both for taking the time to post, as i appreciate the feedback. I thought i got sloppy at times, but was not aware it was as bad as it is. I have a few questions.

Where and how are you guys able to chart out my mana and its consumption? I feel that would be very valuable for me to see for myself to learn as we ll as look at other mages.

Does anyone have a weak aura's set up to notify of proc's, mana etc?

Deleted
    Logs->Resource->Char to overlook->Mana
    brings: This.
    For example a "better" manacurve:
    Mana!
    U very clearly see the Burn/Conservephases.