Just switched to Resto, a few questions.

I'll make this easy and bullet point my questions:

How many rejuvenation's should I have applied to the raid on average?

When/How do you decide to apply germination? Good practice to try to keep lifebloom on active tank, as well as germination on both?

Swiftmend on CD or only when necessary? Nature's Swiftness?

Incarnation and Nature's Vigil on Pull? Then on every CD?

Thanks in advance!

I personally run Dream of Cenarius, as being able to throw some dmg out during light healing is nice. I find Soul of the Forest to be much more useful than Incarnation, as i can use swiftmend and than an immediate Wild growth for that 50% extra healing. If you have the mana, blanket the raid with rejuvs and try to keep them rolling. Lifebloom on active tank and rejuv and germ on both tanks at all times. This is what works for me, and what i find more succesful as well.

There can't ever be an answer to this one. It depends on how much damage is going out, how much damage will be going out in the near future, and how much spirit you have.

When/How do you decide to apply germination? Good practice to try to keep lifebloom on active tank, as well as germination on both?
    Germination's power mostly comes from the time increase on rejuv. Applying a second rejuv to one person typically just ends up being overhealing. I'd typically only do this if I know someone's going to be taking a lot of damage or someone took a lot of damage during a high movement phase and the other healers probably can't top him off. Yes, always keep lifebloom on the active tank, and keeping two rejuvs on both tanks for the entire fight will drain your mana. You'll have to make these kinds of decisions on the spot.

Mostly when necessary, unless you've taken the Soul of the Forest talent. Nature's swiftness only when necessary to save someone.

No, this not a dps spec. While you do want to try and get the most use of your talents and use them as often as you can during a fight, if you use it during a low damage phase just to get the cooldown rolling, you'll really be in a bind if the raid damage goes out of control and you're missing one of your stronger cooldowns.

Deleted
    Healing isn't as exact a science as DPS is. Your ultimate goal is not to push the numbers, but to keep the raid alive. Ofcourse you do need high numbers sometimes to accomplish that, but it doesn't mean that HPS is something to strive for at all costs. Popping your healing cd's at the start of a fight is a bit like pushing your DPS cooldowns when the boss has a 90% dmg reduction. You'll do more than others at that moment, but in the end it's not actually useful.

Fights vary in the way they deal damage to your raid, and the way you need to manage your cooldowns and mana. When there is no raid damage going, you don't burn your mana or use your cooldowns. When there is high raid damage going on, you burn mana or pop a cooldown.

And so, there really isn't one answer for your questions. You see the fight, observe the damage being taken, and respond accordingly. Running 5+ rejuvs is a waste of mana when the 5 targets don't need the healing. That said, keeping up Lifebloom and Harmony is always a good idea.

To however many needs it.

Put it on people that are taking a lot of damage or when you know a lot of damage will occur.

When necessary.

No. Also, I personally go with HotW and pop Incarnation and HotW with my first tranq. Then pop Incarnation whenever needed (low on mana or heavy healing)
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue: