Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So, when will we get patch 6.2.1?

My Soaring Skyterror is already getting restless

Lemme fly!
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    What's that weird thing in your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    What's that weird thing in your avatar?
    Just a goofy tauren face from a screenshot I did:

I got mine done today as well, but I wager it'll be a few weeks, maybe 2-3. They are busy hotfixing pressing issues right now.

God that is one ugly mount imo. I mean thanks Blizz for the free mount and all, but I look forward to being able to use my flight form again <3 .. hopefully it won't be too long, couple weeks on ptr?

10+ Year Old Account
    About to finish the reputation requirements as well. Thought it would take longer I'd guesstimate flight arriving on July 28/29.

Yeah, I hit revered with hand of the prophet yesterday and will hit revered with the birds tomorrow. I'll hit revered with the sabrestalkers next tuesday from the weekly quest alone with essentially zero grinding. Of course I'll want to get exalted with everything as I'm a completionist, but I don't plan to bother until they patch in flying. At that point, I'll simply do the 4 primary rares on all my 11 L100 characters every day, and funnel the rep items to my main, hopefully getting all the mounts in the process too.

Already exalted with everything and didn't buy a single rep token...

Alts are OP.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    Already exalted with everything and didn't buy a single rep token...

Alts are OP.
    You ground out Tanaan on a bunch of alts without flying? My hat is off to you sir, you have a much higher tolerance for pain than me.

If you're ready to fly, why do you need to fly? If you don't need to fly, why do you want to fly?

Not being cynical, genuinely curious.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    If you're ready to fly, why do you need to fly? If you don't need to fly, why do you want to fly?

To use for things like fishing, pet battles, archeology, when I level my alts or just when I want to get some place faster (as the crow flys).
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

I enjoy flying. I feel really strongly about this; I was one of the many people that quit over it.

I have a feeling that it will be 7.0.? (Next expansion prepatch)

Deleted
    Pet battles and fishing!

I start doing them at release but I totally stopped now. Can't bear walking from one digging spot to another knowing I could do the same 10x faster with the upcoming flying patch.

Ah, that's what I'm missing I guess. I've abandoned archaeology, fishing and pet battles.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I have a feeling that it will be 7.0.? (Next expansion prepatch)
    They confirmed flying for 6.2.1. Which is basically the 'you can fly now' patch.
    You just lost The Game

I just got mine today too and now im left wondering like welp that was a fun week of things I actually needed to do. Now I got nothing to do outside of doing arena each/conquest cap each week oh and run LFR. I gave up on hardcore raiding this expansion will wait till 7.0

a couple months from now. Its a marketing scheme to get people to sub to get "prepared" for flying since the sub numbers are in the toilets. its actually brilliant

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Few weeks is my guess.

Or once the Hellfire Wold First race is over and the hotfixes cool down.

Whichever comes later.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Legendary Pet battles, farming the 4 mount-dropping Rare mobs, archaeology, collecting herbs and ore, fishing, making cool screenshots, using my cool flying mounts the way they should be used.