Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Homosexual marriage is older than Catholicism.

OP is using this thread to spout "homosexuality is a disease" hate speech. Way to prove everyone else in this thread right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    OP is using this thread to spout "homosexuality is a disease" hate speech. Way to prove everyone else in this thread right.
    Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mice hunting cats... Postmen biting dogs... Fish emerging from the ocean to take our jobs... why did we mess with the natural order????
    While we're at making teary confessions, I must admit I have been afraid of the evil sea-dwellers rising against humankind and making a move on our job market for a long time now. *sobs* If what you say is true, I now have conflicted feelings about this whole ordeal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturestorm View Post

I find it very well done, it's their own point of view, just like LGBT has their own. Your thoughts?
    Blacks shouldn`t be allowed to drive cars and I shouldn´t be ashamed for that opinion.
    I love Chinese people but they shoudn´t be allowed in the bus, they make me insecure there.
    I have many friends who are jews or muslim but they shouldn´t eat out at restaurants because restaurants are clearly for chrisitans.

same kind of BS thats in the video... people who want to force their opinions onto LIFES of others.

Any diviant sexual orientation other then the nature inteded, heterosexual. Yeah you can have anal sex or private parts touching, but that's how intercourse works on the human body level, just like sticking your penis in any hole doesn't mean it's intercourse.
    If plain old bum sex does your head in then you're going to lose your mind over what those deviant mallards get up to:
    http://www.hetnatuurhistorisch.nl/fi...A8_243-248.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    It's not like SCOTUS will force catholic priests to let gay people marry in catholic churches. Civil marriage, which was the subject of SCOTUS' ruling, has been disjointed from religious practices for ages now. And Catholicism has never been that strong in US anyway. Are these people also offended by Shinto marriages? Wiccan ones? Muslim? Mormon? If the answer is "no", then why not exactly? They are all different from catholic marriages, so why is this specific difference so much more special than all the other differences?
    I didn't make the video, but I am studying to be a priest, and no, I am not worried about such things. As for different types of marriages, the answer depends on whether you're asking about the religious belief or the public policy position. Because they are different, and though it might seem like it, the Catholic Church certainty does not want or expect secular governments to pass laws based solely on our faith tenets.

What a shit video. Like someone already said, cheezy music, someone crying, fucking propaganda. Please DO NOT force your religion unto other people. Other people getting married does not affect you marriage. An interracial marriage does not affect your marriage.

No I do not have to respect the religious view when it promotes bigotry and not allowing a person every bit of their civil rights. This is why I hate religion so much, for the fact people hide behind it and it is impenetrable and flawless. The word is stone. Not everyone follows the same religion. Maybe my religion states that; You have to get married. I wouldn't force that on anybody.

Last point, already stated many times is the hypocrisy. If you do allow divorce people, adulterers and whatever else your religion says, not to get married. Then we can talk

10+ Year Old Account
    Marriage doesn't "belong" to the catholic church or the christian faith for that matter so I see no reason why I should listen to their opinions on the matter, especially not when they are basing their opinions on bible texts.

And the people who thinks that marriage should be a "one man one woman" deal still have that, nothing is taken away from them. No one is gonna force them to marry someone of the same sex if they don't want to.
    Last edited by zephid; 2015-07-03 at 11:07 AM.

Deleted
    What a pile of wank.

You don't NEED to express your opinion if you dislike gay marriage, don't pull the victim complex with a cheesey black and white video with shitty dramatic music. If you friend is getting married and you feel the need to either tell them you disagree or that you don't want to go to the wedding then you're not only a bigot but you're also a grade A twat.

"Oh, I think Blacks should continue to be slaves but I'm scared to express my opinion about it!" PROBABLY BECAUSE YOUR OPINION IS WRONG.

This boils down to nothing more than people saying phrases like, "Don't suppress people but don't let them do something that doesn't harm me." If they understand their views are "debateable" enough that they fear what many people would think about them if they knew what they were, then the problem is with them. "I happen to know what marriage is..." Nope, that's what you think marriage is. It existed before your book, you don't own it.

This is kind of like, "No offense but you're stupid." Isn't any more pleasant than just calling someone stupid. Prefacing your views in a manner to garner sympathy before trying to say what other people should and shouldn't be allowed to do and claiming ownership of something that isn't yours doesn't change what you're actually saying either.

"I have several gay friends and I love them!" but then they don't say, "But I also think they're lesser human beings that shouldn't have as many rights as me."

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Marriage doesn't "belong" to the catholic church or the christian faith for that matter so I see no reason why I should listen to their opinions on the matter, especially not when they are basing their opinions on bible texts.

And the people who thinks that marriage should be a "one man one woman" deal still have that, nothing is taken away from them. No one is gonna force them to marry someone of the same sex if they don't want to.
    Well, the amicus brief filed by U.S. Catholic bishops was based on non-biblical, non-religious arguments. But I think they missed the boat in many respects. Rand Paul is right that the more important discussion all along is whether/why government should be getting involved in marriage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Museigen View Post
    This boils down to nothing more than people saying phrases like, "Don't suppress people but don't let them do something that doesn't harm me." If they understand their views are "debateable" enough that they fear what many people would think about them if they knew what they were, then the problem is with them. "I happen to know what marriage is..." Nope, that's what you think marriage is. It existed before your book, you don't own it.

This is kind of like, "No offense but you're stupid." Isn't any more pleasant than just calling someone stupid. Prefacing your views in a manner to garner sympathy before trying to say what other people should and shouldn't be allowed to do and claiming ownership of something that isn't yours doesn't change what you're actually saying either.

"I have several gay friends and I love them!" but then they don't say, "But I also think they're lesser human beings that shouldn't have as many rights as me."
    I didn't hear anyone say that last part... I can't read minds, but being Catholic also myself, I'm pretty sure that's not what they were saying. You can simultaneously believe in marriage as a religious sacrament between a man and a woman and accept that other people have other definitions, and that they are equal persons in worth and dignity.

Catholics commenting on the morality of homosexuality? How about you deal with the homosexual-pedophilia occurring within the Catholic Church first of all, before worrying about what two people who love each other do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Might as well make a video of nazi-germans crying and getting emotional about how they truely feel about jews and that they can't speak from the heart because of an evil tolerant society around them.
    Comparing what nazi did to the jews in WW2 to the fact that LGBT people couldn't get married. Are you for real?!

I just don't care anymore. Trying to explain things to zealots is impossible. Go ahead start a war about it. Im indifferent to gay/transgenders. They can do what they want. Doesn't mean I have to support it, or like it. Albeit, I don't think they should be harassed or treated as sub-human. These people have souls, and that's the bottom line. Why this topic is being shoved in our faces on a daily bases is getting old.
    Last edited by Stonecloak; 2015-07-03 at 11:59 AM.

Comparing what nazi did to the jews in WW2 to the fact that LGBT people couldn't get married. Are you for real?!
    It all comes from "they are unnatural because they are not within my set view of what is normal" way of thinking, leading to discrimination, and in extreme cases, violence against those people.
    Just today, a 14 year old boy hanged himself (in my country) after being bullied at school, called fag etc. just because he was different to the group (he wasn't even gay, just dressed diferently..).. Now there's plenty people on FB creating "fanpages" with "glad he died" etc..
    That's why we're against discrimination. That's why we advocate treating people as equal. To avoid such (and worse) scenarios...
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Well I mean they do some horrible crap in those "Pray the gay away" Straight Camps but yes, the Nazis did more damage.

Kids encouraged to get sex changes or get told it's ok to have w/e sexual orientation even before they know what the hell is sex or how their body works.

- - - Updated - - -

Any diviant sexual orientation other then the nature inteded, heterosexual. Yeah you can have anal sex or private parts touching, but that's how intercourse works on the human body level, just like sticking your penis in any hole doesn't mean it's intercourse.
    You obviously have no idea what the definition of intercourse is, nor do you have anything resembling intelligence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Just laugh at those kind of people, its the best you can do.
    Kids encouraged to get sex changes or get told it's ok to have w/e sexual orientation even before they know what the hell is sex or how their body works.

- - - Updated - - -

Japan told me that boys can get pregnant from other men.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    The only difference is that one is a government and the other isn't... yet(?)
    Confirmed SJW for who gay rights is a matter of life and death. I just feel like I should apologize to the jewish nation for your statement, you and no homosexual will ever understand what the jews endured during WW2.