Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you think Blizz should aplogize for the disaster that is WoD?

What do you think, do you feel as if they should apologize to their fans for releasing a scam (WoD)? Or maybe a formal apology at Blizzcon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh? WoD is pretty good for me, sorry that YOU do not enjoy it.

But for the sake of argument, why exactly it is such a disaster or let alone scam?

Deleted
    im not really satisfied with wod, but i dont see the reason in the game, but rather my friends quitting and shifting priorities elsewhere altogether, myself included. scam and desaster is purely subjective.

It's not a scam, whatever you think of it. And there's absolutely no reason to formally apologise for. I can argue whether you like the expansion or not, but what you're proposing is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about apologize, but they should surely acknowledge the expansion isn't their best work..

Pretty disapointed with the 1.1 patches (6.1 is not a major content patch) for the $60 expansion I purchased wod for. I have loved the raiding but there is nothing worth $60 plus our $15 a month for one content patch in what will probably be a year and a half long x-pac.

No because whether the xpac is fun or not is entirely based on opinion. If you feel you got your moneys worth then its not a scam and if you didn't then well refund it and stop complaining quite simple because they shouldn't have to apologize because of your feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best apology (if one indeed is needed) they can make is a bloody awesome next expansion. Fuck words, I want action.

I expected more considering all the warlords that were being reintroduced. It really does feel hollow in terms of story and vision. I don't think that means they scammed us or should apologize. Some good idea were introduced in this expansion and it'll be interesting to see how they expand upon them and perfect them in the next one.

Deleted
    Didn't Ion already do that plenty of times in the Live Q&A.
    What do you want, written apology from the Queen?

I don't really know why they should. WoD's been totally OK if you're a raider.

There's really not much to discuss round this - the OP has about as much content as 6.1

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard should "apologize"(or maybe just adress it somehow) for;

- the HORRIBLE launch day(s)
    - misleading us at Blizzcon over and over again.. (just don't say things to hype shit up if you're later gonna cut it)
    - listening and giving more attention to what "top" guilds want rather than their majority playerbase
    - horrible reputation grinds
    - ashran and the current pvp imbalance

I'm not too fussed about the rest, WoD has some really good elements aswel. I'm over being too negative about it these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Albimoo View Post
    Pretty disapointed with the 1.1 patches (6.1 is not a major content patch) for the $60 expansion I purchased wod for. I have loved the raiding but there is nothing worth $60 plus our $15 a month for one content patch in what will probably be a year and a half long x-pac.
    I agree with this. If an expansion is expected to only last a year and we're getting two major patches, I'd like for that expansion price to drop to $30 w/ the sub fee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. They might feel compelled to apologize on behalf of the community that makes accusations like this though. I'd be embarrassed to make a game that attracted these types of people.

When you're done spreading misinformation and creating troll threads, please feel free to stay gone from the game. The logical community doesn't want you here, making the game worse for them. If you decide you want to talk like an adult about the real issues WoD has, you can leave the kid's table and come join us.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Huh? WoD is pretty good for me, sorry that YOU do not enjoy it.

But for the sake of argument, why exactly it is such a disaster or let alone scam?
    Wait, wait. People like this are still around?

I love how MMO-C is such a great social experiment.

Their obligation is just to get people playing it, not to ensure everyone likes it. If you don't like it, stop paying for it.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    It was definitely not their best work, and shouldn't have costed $60 in hindsight. They shouldn't apologize either, they have/had faith in it and I don't want to see a big company like blizzard come out and say https://youtu.be/9u0EL_u4nvw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    Wait, wait. People like this are still around?

I love how MMO-C is such a great social experiment.
    The irony.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    The best apology (if one indeed is needed) they can make is a bloody awesome next expansion. Fuck words, I want action.
    This exactly I would much rather they learn from this mess and give us a great next expansion.
    I couldn't care less about empty words of apology if the next expansion is the same crap.
    All I want from them is to do their job and give us a great expansion with content for all not just another raid or die expansion

I think OP should apologize for starting up the crazy train that this thread is.

I'd rather see them work harder for the next expansion myself.