Can certain classes still dominate BGs?

I love watching old videos from TBC and even Wrath where someone just destroys everyone else either in a BG or in Wold PvP. Pre Wrath Ret Pallies with Divine Storm come to mind as totally crushing everyone they came across in BGs. I even remember a Warrior with Shadowmourne and a Resto Druid duo camping an entire WSG GY by themselves. I eventually stopped rezzing and just watched in awe wondering how 2 people could keep 10 others dead. I also enjoyed watching world PvP videos of Warriors on Isle of Queldanas. I remember one video where a guy took out 20 people, maybe more, in a row, usually 3-4 at a time. Does this type of pure ownage still happen?

Lol at camping GY.
    I'll tell you this. Ive been playing WoW mostly for BGs and had well over 10,000 soloq BG games across several expansions starting with pre WoTLK. In 95% of them my surv hunter was #1 in kills. In more then half - had zero deaths. So you can put hunter pretty high in BG strength meter.

The only scary thing Ive seen was frost DK in late MoP era. When they were unkillable tanking 6 people at once, and doing almost as much dmg as those 6 people combined.
    Last edited by mindw0rk; 2015-07-09 at 10:36 AM.

Yep, hunter is pretty much the easiest class to "Dominate" with since deadzone was removed, they still struggle against stuff like boomkins cause of the insane burst.

It does still happen, but to a lesser extent, usually just one person with a healer attached to their ass and you can dominated

Imho healers are what dominate random bgs...my hpally keeps every1 alive and i can still 1v1 many caster classes