Double Ignite Spreading? Still a thing?

I just main swapped to mage and is inferno blasting after your major burst then swapping targets and combusting still a thing? Or was that only because fire 2pc in BRF and now I'm looking silly for doing this?

It only worked with the old 2 piece because 2 back to back inferno blasts would create a massive ignite on a secondary target. Using just one spreads pretty much the same ignite that`s on your primary target, so yes it would be silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Scort View Post
    It only worked with the old 2 piece because 2 back to back inferno blasts would create a massive ignite on a secondary target. Using just one spreads pretty much the same ignite that`s on your primary target, so yes it would be silly.
    Very sad, I checked my ignites for once and saw my 2nd target ignite was barely lower then my main target ignite and was like wait...it's not a thing anymore huh...sadface

Deleted
    Yeap. This is the effective fire "nerf" in the new patch. But as most of the veteran mages know Blizzard will decide to do number "adjustments" for fire via buff in the middle of the tier. And then they will revert it, because the "adjustments" weren't that good after all.
    So for the moments we are playing Arcane/Frost.

Deleted
    t17/2p changed so that is not possible anymore and that switching targets from MoP shouldn't work because of 1s Ignite tick. So it is dead and we should celebrate, that this unintended shit is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetesh View Post
    t17/2p changed so that is not possible anymore and that switching targets from MoP shouldn't work because of 1s Ignite tick. So it is dead and we should celebrate, that this unintended shit is gone.
    Yes we should all celebrate them removing the one thing that was propping up fire from being fairly dogshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    Yes we should all celebrate them removing the one thing that was propping up fire from being fairly dogshit.
    Specs shouldn't be "fixed" by set bonuses especially when it adds insane variance to an already very random spec. I'm happy the 2p T17 got axed.

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Specs shouldn't be "fixed" by set bonuses especially when it adds insane variance to an already very random spec. I'm happy the 2p T17 got axed.
    Yeah but they offered nothing in return, with an added kick to the balls by nerfing the Fire version of the Mage trinket from Archimonde. Like, just fucking WHY?! Barely anyone even had it at that point; was it actually that good that every 6 or so seconds, you MAYBE got a free Flamestrike?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could potentially be like Demo where they don' want people playing it and they are looking for a new style for the spec going into next expansion. Not saying they would change everything, but maybe considering how Ignite/Combustion works better and learning how to better incorporate tier into the spec. Fire is almost never middle of the road, it is always trash tier or god tier.

And they could also be doing it because Blizzard. Who knows.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream