What to do with excess ore and herbs

Ok, before anyone jumps in, yes I know I can just sell the raw mats but the price is down to 14 silver per herb now on my server.

Is there anything "useful" to do with all the excess ore and herbs I have now?

Seems the garrison destroyed the value of raw mats.

I was curious if others are still running their garrison mines and herb gardens and what you are doing with them?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by middling View Post
    Ok, before anyone jumps in, yes I know I can just sell the raw mats but the price is down to 14 silver per herb now on my server.
    I don't believe that's true, unless your sever is REALLY full of stupid people.

If it is, then buy it all up and vendor it. Most herbs vendor for 24s each.

TBH - it's not the first time I've seen stuff listed on the AH for UNDER the vendor price. People don't seem to take that into consideration (which is also why i stopped AHing herbs. Costs too much to not have them sell-through)

Maybe stop doing the mine and herbs?

Build lvl 2 JC shacks on all your guys and do the daily quest from having follower work there if you aren't already, it's between 200 and 300 gold per day per character. Also lvl 2 Scribe making the Partial Receipts will burn through a ton of milled herbs.

I'm still doing the Mine a few times a day, for the JC dailies and also to have ore for leveling Engineering, seems like most of my characters end up with that prof haha. I haven't done Herb Garden since I finished the legendary quest on my main, only wanted the random chance at the extra tablet chunks.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ìt`s because the marked is flooded with herbs and ores, because of Felblight.

It`s the same thing on AH on stormrage. Prices are lower then the vendor price and people don`t seem to care about it.

Hold on to them. they will go up in price again, when people stop farming for Felblight.
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

10+ Year Old Account
    For the herbs you can make a Draenic Mortar from the scribes quarter and mill 5 herbs into 2 - 3 Cerulean Pigment. You don't need to keep the building to mill you might be able to visit anothers garrison with a scribe quarter and make a mortar. The pigments sell for 1300g per 200 on my server which is far more than any herb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    It`s the same thing on AH on stormrage. Prices are lower then the vendor price and people don`t seem to care about it.
    Its more that people are "slow" (don really know what to say in english), also that same people are selling enchants (and other profs) each week below material value.
    Blizzard really destroyed many parts of the profession market when they gave everyone "free" mats. Because they don't seem to realize that they would make more money selling the mats raw and probably faster also.