Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    He is not saying wow is dying, he is asking how you would feel if they closed it. Jesus. Then you get a rush of offended people coming in yelling "close this thread, I am offended with this thread"!!

Yeah ok, you are offended. so what? What happens when you are offended? Life goes on and no one cares about you being offended. This is what happens sometimes when you live in a democracy. Get over it.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    It certaintly would continue to exist with or without blizz.
    There are several "dead" mmorpgs out there who only remain running as private servers by fans as the original devs shut down long ago.
    Why would anyone want to play on those corrupted and lag-infested shitholes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Private server. Screw blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Why would anyone want to play on those corrupted and lag-infested shitholes?

Maybe instead of foaming over "stop not giving money to blizz" you could consider that if blizz stopped (hint: thread topic) private servers would be the only option left?

Relieved.. I don't play anymore but can't bring myself to cancel my last account.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'M FREE, I'M FFRREEEE, I'M FFFRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!

(but seriously, I'd miss it but I would very much enjoy
    all the newly acquired free time I'd have)

Soooo much free time...

i whould probobly just start playing some other mmo or mby some rpg games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    I'M FREE, I'M FFRREEEE, I'M FFFRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!

(but seriously, I'd miss it but I would very much enjoy
    all the newly acquired free time I'd have)

Soooo much free time...
    With what?

I guess you could check the four other threads about this that I managed to find with a very short search.

Basically I'd move on to FF14 fulltime. It's extremely similar to WoW, anyway.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Basically I'd move on to FF14 fulltime. It's extremely similar to WoW, anyway.
    FF14 costs cash, while WoW is essentially free (if you have the gold for tokens). For cashless people, WoW has cemented its place as top MMO.

This exact same thread was made just 2 weeks ago. I don't see a reason why the OP needs to repeat it.

Closed.