Page 1 of 3
LastLast

looking for a good pc controller...

Any recommendations?

I'm very happy with my Xbox Controller. I bought an wireless adapter for 6$ on Ebay, works like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning- View Post
    I'm very happy with my Xbox Controller. I bought an wireless adapter for 6$ on Ebay, works like a charm.
    360, or xbox one?

Deleted
    Xbox360 controller!

Quote Originally Posted by Tednu View Post
    Xbox360 controller!
    I own one and I haven't regretted it ever. Best PC controller.

Quote Originally Posted by Tednu View Post
    Xbox360 controller!
    Wouldn't the xbox one controller be naturally better?

Also my usb plugs are on the back of my tower. Would that prevent me from being able to use wireless?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ozziee View Post
    I own one and I haven't regretted it ever. Best PC controller.
    Only thing i dont like is the weight.

I use a PS2 controller

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Any recommendations?
    I have a afterglow wired Xbox 360 controller and it works great.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

No question... Xbox or PS3/4 controller. Every PC controller I have bought has been a piece of junk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally use the PS4 one, doesn't require a separate driver installation. If you have a bluetooth 2.1 EDR device or higher than you can also connect it via that by holding down the share and PS button at the same time for a few seconds until the light flashes. Then pair it on the PC.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2015-07-04 at 10:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using a PS4 controller. Requires minimal setup on the software side and no additional hardware. Just plug it in with a USB cable. Works like a charm.

I use the Xbox One controller haven't had any problems just to let you know though if you use the Xbox One controller it has to be connected to your pc with a usb cable the 360 you can use wirelessly

I use the original Xbox 360 controller for games with poor mouse and keyboard controls. Imo it's way better than the playstation controller,the 360 controller fits in the hand perfectly, and the thumb sticks feel more naturally placed.

I think this is the one I bought.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use both a wireless and wired Xbox 360 controller, works like a charm. A bunch of games with controller support show controls for xbox controller too.

Keyboard seems to work fine
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Wired xbox 360 controller. Prime.

Might be worth waiting to see if the Xbox Elite controller is any good if you have some cash to burn and can wait til October.

If you can wait until October you might as well get yourself a Steam Controller.

10+ Year Old Account
    Used a PS3 controller. It worked for everything not named Steam. Most of what I wanted it for was named Steam, so got an Xbox360 one
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Alopex View Post
    Used a PS3 controller. It worked for everything not named Steam. Most of what I wanted it for was named Steam, so got an Xbox360 one
    I really don't like the XBOX controllers and have always preferred Playstation ones, it's just a shame that the majority of developers these days only add support for XBOX pads :/ Happily either X360CE or Xpadder sort that out