10+ Year Old Account

Joey Chestnut was upset. Unbelievable!!!

I cant believe someone knocked off Joey Chestnut in the hot dog eating contest this year. He only ate 60 this year and Matt Stonie put away 62 in 10 minutes for the win. Amazing!

http://www.pennlive.com/nation-world...l#incart_river

10+ Year Old Account
    That video was probably the most disgusting thing I've watched in the last week..ugh :P

Good for him though, I've heard of joey chestnut just because of his dominance.
    You're a towel.

The whole scale of that ordeal makes me giggle.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    The whole scale of that ordeal makes me giggle.
    Why? Its been an American tradition for almost 50 years to have the Nathans Hot Dog competiton every 4th of July

10+ Year Old Account
    Matt Stonie has been a contender for a while. Chestnut was bound to fall eventually and Stonie is certainly not the last person I'd think of to take the belt
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Why? Its been an American tradition for almost 50 years to have the Nathans Hot Dog competiton every 4th of July
    I didn't say it's a bad thing.

Just that the scale of a simple hot dog contest is kinda funny.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Matt Stonie has been a contender for a while. Chestnut was bound to fall eventually and Stonie is certainly not the last person I'd think of to take the belt
    I just dont see how he can do it given his size. He looks to be no more than 130 pounds. And after eating 62 hotdogs and buns his belly didnt even get bigger, the sheer mass of that many hotdogs should show somewhere on him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I just dont see how he can do it given his size. He looks to be no more than 130 pounds. And after eating 62 hotdogs and buns his belly didnt even get bigger, the sheer mass of that many hotdogs should show somewhere on him
    You should check out Matt's YouTube channel. It really gives you some insight into the crazy things he puts himself through. The guy is training nonstop.

Yeah I watched the one where he ate the 6lb burrito in something like 8 minutes. That is just insane.