Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes 10char

Do you guys have a working link for the WA for Mark of Doom that Midwinter uses? Or one close to it?

It's the same one they used for Artillery I believe.

Assuming you want one that shows ranges for all three debuffs at once?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone can help me with a weakauras showing the spawning timers of the Gorebound Essence?

Someone mentioned above if it was possible to recreate the Midwinter Weak Aura for Touch of Doom.

https://youtu.be/3pCaMNMM1tM?t=1m20s

It is located at the top left. It shows all three people with Touch of Doom. Under it shows how far they are in terms of yards and how much damage it will do to you based on range, damage caps at 40 yards.

Please and thank you =D

10+ Year Old Account

I'm not entirely sure how to grab the damage it will do to you based on range (it might be stored in the buff, but i have no way of checking) I'll work on making something similar

It will be a list though, not the same way they have it displayed there.

The damage portion may just be a formula based on the *base* damage of the ability on mythic. Knowing 40 yards is the lowest point of damage it can be, 43740.

But the damage portion doesn't matter to much but knowing how far people are would be nice. There is a similar weak aura for Imperator Mar'gok with Mark of Chaos on the tank that showed yards from the Mark of Chaos with green number showing good. Red yardage, too close to mark, meaning bad.

And anything would be fantastic! =D. You are the artist here!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://pastebin.com/9tdSyk7x

Heres my first try at it. I have it set is a single line list (one line per person), Timer - Name - Distance. If someone knows how I can pull the damage, I'd be happy to include that as well.

Let me know if you see something wrong. I tested it out with my rejuv and it seemed to work alright.

-edit: Changed to have green and parenthesis if its your own name.
    -edit: fixed the '0 distance' bug on people from another realm
    -edit: updated aura with arrow and cleaner code.
    Last edited by Krazyito; 2015-08-05 at 10:29 AM.

sorry to highjack this thread but in the first video posted in the original post does anyone know the WA for their raid cd that shows up on the upper right?

Thank you, Krazyito!

Will try it out tonight when my guild raids and let you know!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notes View Post
    sorry to highjack this thread but in the first video posted in the original post does anyone know the WA for their raid cd that shows up on the upper right?
    can you specify where it shows up

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyito View Post
    can you specify where it shows up
    Yeah it's this right here, I took a SS and cropped it to be more clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notes View Post
    Yeah it's this right here, I took a SS and cropped it to be more clear.
    So instead of me making one, I decided to just look for one that was already made because I know theres a bunch out there. It took me a while to remember where I found it, but Fragnance(Druid/DK in Method) has one here: http://pastebin.com/PARJKRvs#

I havent tested it, so let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyito View Post
    So instead of me making one, I decided to just look for one that was already made because I know theres a bunch out there. It took me a while to remember where I found it, but Fragnance(Druid/DK in Method) has one here: http://pastebin.com/PARJKRvs#

I havent tested it, so let me know.
    Thank you so much for your time, thats exactly what i'm looking for and I really appreciate it.

Hey Krazy,

Just tried the mod on Normal. The mod looks to half work. The only thing that doesn't seem to work is the range indicator. It just stays at 0.

I tested this in a Pug.
    Last edited by Arieth; 2015-07-28 at 11:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try it when I go to heroic tonight. If you can give me screenshots or any errors you may have that would be great.

So the first two lines seemed to work when I did raid tonight. The third line never seemed to do the Yards section. It stayed at 0.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think i noticed that on my run. I'll try to mess with it tonight to see if there is a reason

- - - Updated - - -

looking back at my stream, it looked to work fine. I did see what you mentioned once, but I think it was casue I was in the digest phase

It definitely happened to me outside the realm.

I'll try to get some screenshots next time if it does happen again. Should be hitting up Mythic Gorefiend tomorrow or Thursday.

Thanks again!

Unstable Souls during Feast of Souls. Any way to track them spawning or are they 100% of a set spawn timer? Can't be targeted atleast. Thinking in terms of WA for soaking instead of just static text in Angry Assignment.

Edit:
    Just checked log and they are all numbered.

Guess it should be able to make some trigger for it then.
    Last edited by Yenami; 2015-07-29 at 04:09 PM.