10+ Year Old Account

LF Resto Shaman streams!

'Ello, Shaman forums!

I've been playing a Rogue for nigh on 10 years at this point, but I've been playing a Shaman since Wrath as well and I'm making a move over to my Sham being my main here at some point soon. Curious to find a streamer or two that streams raids from a Resto PoV. I've looked over a twitch a bit and found one the past few days, but she's got nigh on about ~300 viewers because ermahgawdcutegirlontheinternet and I'm interested in finding someone without a super spammy chat.

Thanks!

Edit: I mean strictly for raiding. PvP plsnodont.
    Last edited by Unrully; 2015-07-05 at 12:05 PM.

Link is in the signature. Streams are typically Mon-Th 11pm-2am EST - Tuesdays may start late or be canceled due to me working right up until my guild is ready to pull the first boss of the night.
    Resto/Ele Shaman Main - Raider for Temerity of Windrunner[A] 13/13M
    Twitter- Twitch - Disc/Holy Priest Alt - MM/BM Hunter Alt
    Always reachable via Twitter for questions, so feel free to bug me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, thanks. I'll definitely be there to check it out this week.

After playing at a top50 to top200 level for so long on my Rogue, missing an expansion and then main swapping partway through this one is weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch.tv/Forsedar

Its a more casual approach to "progression". We value having fun over ranking. However, we have cleared everything while relevant for the past 10 years, save for C'Thun and Blackhand (...short raid length).

Raids are Sunday, Monday and Wednesday at 9:30 PM EST. So, if you're bored tonight, stop by!

I've only mained Resto since SoO, for the record. I have been Ele/Huntard since Vanilla.

Treckie raiding with his shaman in Nurfed.

Twitch.tv/joltsgrimbatol

If you are interested in some casual resto shaman. Usually raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sundays 20.00 to 23.00 GMT

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, guys. I'm more interested in some of the top150+ Shamans, but I'll drop by and check it out. When I can get twitch to load, it's not working right now..

Hey there,

I can't stream because Australia but I upload each of my guilds Mythic kill vids to my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mimorial

Currently first 3/13 (world ~60ish)

Hello I'm Peyday on US Sargeras. I raid in stalk and kill currently (4/13M) at the time of this post.

You can catch me stream Monday-Thursday (5-9 PST) on twitch.tv /smuuk360 (can't post links) :'(

:v)

Deleted
    Hey,
    gonna stream Xhul mythic tonight 19 Cet. I dont stream that often so u'll be likely the only viewer ;d

check it out if you're interested twitch.tv/noyyx

http://www.twitch.tv/irlsinister

5/13. EU times, 3 day Raiding. Currently world 150.
    Signature size violated forum rules.

Figure I'll throw my hat in the ring. In a super casual guild atm will probably jump back into a serious face guild eventually.

http://www.twitch.tv/jphinz

- - - Updated - - -

Also followed everyone on twitch, I have now collected all of you to my Resto Shaman Pokedex.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Resto Shaman Pokedex.

I lold
    Resto/Ele Shaman Main - Raider for Temerity of Windrunner[A] 13/13M
    Twitter- Twitch - Disc/Holy Priest Alt - MM/BM Hunter Alt
    Always reachable via Twitter for questions, so feel free to bug me.

Deleted
    http://www.twitch.tv/blindlad

I only steam on demand generally (or playing dark souls or dirt: rally)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Figure I'll throw my hat in the ring. In a super casual guild atm will probably jump back into a serious face guild eventually.

http://www.twitch.tv/jphinz

- - - Updated - - -

Also followed everyone on twitch, I have now collected all of you to my Resto Shaman Pokedex.
    Welp, if you followed me then I must follow you!

This thread added more streams to my follow list. Thanks, guys!

Thanks for the follows, I'll follow everyone over the next couple days.
    Signature size violated forum rules.

Deleted
    I will be streaming at least 11/13 mythic this coming reset from 18:00 on wednesday, EU.

I have not made a twitch account yet, ill have it posted here closer to the reset.
    Last edited by mmocf5677579f1; 2015-07-19 at 02:09 PM.

I stream every Tues/Wed/Thurs from 7-10:30 CST - We are 10/13 Mythic and workin' on Mr. Xhul'WHORac.
    I've been playing a resto shaman every tier since the tail end of BT and the beginning of Sunwell. I've raided in top 100 guilds before, raided very casually and now I'm raiding somewhere in between

twitch.tv/shammyspice

I also occasionally stream our Friday evening runs from 7:30-10:30 or 11 CST. I also have started running a GDKP run on my server and stream that as well. I schedule my GDKP runs on Saturday's from 2pm - 5pm CST. I'm running it for the second time two Saturday's from now on April 2nd. Our first run a couple weeks ago, we each made 33k g!