Thumbs up Warlords of Draenor was $10

We paid 10 dollars for the expansion and paid 40 more for 20% off of the character boost. So looks like we didn't waste our money after all. Money well spent.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2015-07-11 at 06:24 AM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Not a great economics person myself, can someone please elaborate on this? Also what if you never used that character boost?

I didn't want a character boost though.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    I didn't want a character boost though.
    neither did most of us... i had everything 90 and had no intentions of playing monk guess what i got the monk to 100 and don't play it

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Not a great economics person myself, can someone please elaborate on this? Also what if you never used that character boost?
    TO implies that WoD wasnt worth more than 10$ and that we paid 40$ on the character boost instead. which propably least of us used at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    We paid 10 dollars for the expansion and paid 40 more for 20% off of the character boost. So looks like we didn't waste our money after all. Money well spent.
    That would be even worse because I didn't need a boost to begin with.

Deleted
    can i sell my char boost back to blizzard for 40$ or get ½ off next x-pac?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iskariott View Post
    TO implies that WoD wasnt worth more than 10$ and that we paid 40$ on the character boost instead. which propably least of us used at all.
    Hmm should have used that darn boost then, it was such a steal

Quote Originally Posted by zdarr View Post
    can i sell my char boost back to blizzard for 40$ or get ½ off next x-pac?
    Next expansion pack will contain a complementary level 100 character boost though. And of course, another 10$ mediocre expansion attached to it.
    (Please God, let me be wrong on this subject..)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Next expansion pack will contain a complementary level 100 character boost though. And of course, another 10$ mediocre expansion attached to it.
    (Please God, let me be wrong on this subject..)
    Don't you mean 5 dollar expansion? I mean, we're not getting any new race, models, class or lower level content and only will have 3 zones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't you mean 5 dollar expansion? I mean, we're not getting any new race, models, class or lower level content and only will have 3 zones.
    1 of those zones will also be the pvp/bg zone that has some pve stuff attached to it.

It's all okay, as long as the 'bundle' price remains big. The lower the base expansion pack price, the smaller the discount on the Character Boost. We don't want our Activision-Blizzard losing money, now do we.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    1 of those zones will also be the pvp/bg zone that has some pve stuff attached to it.
    Yep and you may only get 1 conquest piece a week in addition: You can only equip 3 pieces of honor warforged gear that have tier bonuses. Choose your slots wisely!

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They shouldn't have charged more than tree fiddy for wod
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should have saved that money for Arkham Knight. It was perfect, if you wanted to drive the Bat-tank and fight drones.