Deleted

Investment looking advice.

As the title say, i gathered all my gold from chars, and putted to one i plan to stick;

Let's sa i have about 100k, how you suggest to invest they? I got fresh new level 3 garrison, with jewel and enchant.

Profession at about 0 i think, can you suggest a path to make some business? I plan to become rich, but need only to be put in the right direction..

Thank you at the helpful tips.

Garrison alone makes a ton of gold without any involvement of the AH. I suggest you get at least 5 followers with the treasure hunter trait, get an inn and scrap yard. Send in as many missions as possible and just sell the junk you get from the boxes.

I have made over 500k gold since the start of the expansion with just 2 characters and without using the AH. Mind you till 6.2 I didn't use gold on pretty much anything but a few repairs (guild covers a big chunk of my raid repairs).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctifer616 View Post
    Garrison alone makes a ton of gold without any involvement of the AH. I suggest you get at least 5 followers with the treasure hunter trait, get an inn and scrap yard. Send in as many missions as possible and just sell the junk you get from the boxes.

I have made over 500k gold since the start of the expansion with just 2 characters and without using the AH. Mind you till 6.2 I didn't use gold on pretty much anything but a few repairs (guild covers a big chunk of my raid repairs).
    first thank you, is a good start, salvage yard is already up,need to upgrade it at lvl 3 with the inn too at lvl 3 so.
    Then kick my follw'rs to 100 as fast as i can. And give they treasure hunter ability\trait.

Correct?

No one can really tell you how to make gold with professions and become rich, which I assume means millions not thousands. It depends on your server. On my server for example you could make a lot of gold from glyphs if you wanted to, but on others there is 2-3+ people already dominating that market.

If you just want to generate gold from missions and followers you need a level 3 inn to spawn some extra gold missions, and 8-10+ geared and epic treasure hunter followers. The inn is easy, but the followers will take a few weeks to really set up starting from nothing. Even so though don't expect to be swimming in gold with just 1 garrison's missions. They have also nerfed the salvage yard many times now to the point where it is barely worth it unless you go through all the low level greens and try to sell them on the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Azamor View Post
    first thank you, is a good start, salvage yard is already up,need to upgrade it at lvl 3 with the inn too at lvl 3 so.
    Then kick my follw'rs to 100 as fast as i can. And give they treasure hunter ability\trait.

Correct?
    Yes, that is pretty much it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    No one can really tell you how to make gold with professions and become rich, which I assume means millions not thousands. It depends on your server. On my server for example you could make a lot of gold from glyphs if you wanted to, but on others there is 2-3+ people already dominating that market.

If you just want to generate gold from missions and followers you need a level 3 inn to spawn some extra gold missions, and 8-10+ geared and epic treasure hunter followers. The inn is easy, but the followers will take a few weeks to really set up starting from nothing. Even so though don't expect to be swimming in gold with just 1 garrison's missions. They have also nerfed the salvage yard many times now to the point where it is barely worth it unless you go through all the low level greens and try to sell them on the AH.
    surely im not eager to swim in gold, just an agiated life XD

the base are the followers so..all rotate around they i see. once at lvl 100, upgrade they IL only through missions? or there is some other way to?

thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azamor View Post
    surely im not eager to swim in gold, just an agiated life XD

the base are the followers so..all rotate around they i see. once at lvl 100, upgrade they IL only through missions? or there is some other way to?

thank you
    Unless you want to buy the follower ilvl 645 items for gold (expensive), you should have a War mill. The workorders give you follower ilvl upgrades.
    You will also get +3/6/9 armor/weapon upgrades from your Salvage Yard.