Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    I haven't had any experience with Muradin. He hasn't been in any of my games. And i've stomped any malfurian supported opposition, as usual.

You think Tychus is strong now?
    Valla etc. are still better, which is why I'd keep him in T2. He's a really solid pick though.

I don't agree with Nazeebo as T1, same with Brightwing, as her healings been nerfed although she is still fairly strong in other aspects.

Malfurion and Muradin should be tier 1 though. Malf is stronger with his changes it seems, Muradin is just all round strong. (I hardly lose when I play him, and I see him picked (almost every match) competitively on the EU scene).

Zeratul has a VERY strong case for T1 since his AA build at the moment is quite insane.

Diablo could maybe be T3 instead of T2 since hes so squishy now, and if not played right is very weak.

Tyrael could be T2 also. same goes for Abathur, theyre both relatively strong still.

Your trash tier is a bit strange, all of them have their uses, and some are a lot stronger on certain maps than others are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    I don't agree with Nazeebo as T1, same with Brightwing, as her healings been nerfed although she is still fairly strong in other aspects.

Malfurion and Muradin should be tier 1 though. Malf is stronger with his changes it seems, Muradin is just all round strong. (I hardly lose when I play him, and I see him picked (almost every match) competitively on the EU scene).

Zeratul has a VERY strong case for T1 since his AA build at the moment is quite insane.

Diablo could maybe be T3 instead of T2 since hes so squishy now, and if not played right is very weak.

Tyrael could be T2 also. same goes for Abathur, theyre both relatively strong still.

Your trash tier is a bit strange, all of them have their uses, and some are a lot stronger on certain maps than others are.
    Brightwing was not nerfed in the healing department. Her kit was nerfed through talent options (taking away a minor amount of damage, envenom, promote, blood for blood.)

I don't believe any AA built champions will make it to tier 1. See Butcher.

I can see the case for Tyrael and Abathur, but i think there are straight up better options and thats why i relegated them to Tier 3.

Diablo can still be a game changer, exposing teams. A warrior is not always about soaking damage, but disrupting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my opinion that is the current tier list for Heroes of the storm, agree/disagree? How would you rank hero power?

Tier 1 & 2 for me are game changers, a constant threat, wombo combo creators and AOE threats. Tier 3 also fits into these compositions at times, but are secondary picks to the former.

Tier1:

Anub'arak, Brightwing, Jaina, Kael'thas, Valla, Sylvanas, Nazeebo, Rehgar

Tier2:

Illidan, Johanna, Diablo, ETC, Uther, Zeratul, Zagara, Murky

Tier3:

TLV, Tyrael, LiLi, Malfurion, Butcher, Thrall, Raynor, Nova, Tychus, Azmodan, Tyrande, Kerrigan, Falstad, Abathur, Sgt Hammer, Sonya, Tassadar, Muradin

Trash Tier

Gazlowe, Arthas, Stitches, Chen
    Disagree. Rehgar, Nazeebo, Valla are not Tier 1.
    Zeratul is Tier 1. Murky is Trash Tier.
    Malfurion is Top Tier as well as moving Muradin to T2.
    Gazlowe is not trash, people don't know how to play him.

I believe the tier list change depending early game, vs late game, the map. So this is just a general list for QM.

T1: Anub'Arak, Brightwing, Jaina, Kael'thas, Sylvanas, Zeratul, Malfurion
    T2: Illidan, Johanna, Diablo, ETC, Uther, Zagara, Azmodan, Tassadar, Tyreal, TLV, Rehgar, Valla, Abathur
    T3: Butcher, Thrall, Raynor, Nova, Tychus, Tyrande, Kerrigan, Falstad, Sonya, Arthas, Nazeebo, Stiches, Gazlowe
    T4: Sgt. Hammer, Murky, Chen, Lili
    • Support Main
    • Rank 1 Hero League
    • 1st Wave Alpha player
    • 6K+ Games played

Brightwing was not nerfed in the healing department.
    take a look at the lvl 7 talents.

T1 - Muradin, Rehgar, Zeratul, Kael'thas, Azmodan, Jaina, Johanna, Sylvanas

T2 - Anub'arak, Tyrael, Tassadar, Valla, Zagara, Tyrande, Uther, Malfurion, Brightwing(?)

T3 - Abathur. Illidan, Kerrigan, ETC, Arthas, Nova, Falstad, Tychus, Butcher, Li Li

T4 - TLV, Chen, Diablo, Stitches, Sonya, Hammer

Hilariously Bad tier - Nazeebo, Raynor, Murky, Thrall, Gazlowe

Brightwing is odd this patch. I think she might actually be t3.

(This is with good players playing the hero against other good players. Obviously you can stomp face in quick match as a nova or murky, but it aint happening in high end play.)

From what I've seen since patch, I mostly agree with Susira's list. Something like this, although it varies a lot depending on the map:

T1: Anub'Arak, Brightwing, Jaina, Kael'thas, Sylvanas, Malfurion
    T2: Illidan, Johanna, Diablo, ETC, Uther, Zagara, Tassadar, Tyrael, Rehgar, Valla, Abathur, Zeratul
    T3: Butcher, Thrall, Nova, Tychus, Tyrande, Kerrigan, Sonya, Arthas, Nazeebo, Stiches, Azmodan, Lili, Murky
    T4: Sgt. Hammer, Chen, TLV, Gazlowe, Raynor, Falstad

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel that Malfurion, Azmodan, Tassadar, and Muradin should at the very least be in the Tier 2 category.

I feel pretty sad that Arthas is in the state he is. He has a decent toolkit, but he just can't measure up to other tanks when his tanking ability just isn't nearly as great as others because of how easy he is to CC and jump on, as well as not having an actual stun to interrupt abilities (it's hard to be viable when stuns are so powerful in this game). The last time I recall him being a top tier tank was when he still had Resurgence, but now when that's gone he just can't compete with the other tanks, especially Anub'arak.

T1: Jaina,Malfurion,Muradin,Johanna,Kael'Thas,Zeratul(he is rocking with his AA build),Sylvanas,Anub(weaker but still pretty good if you can't pick Johanna or Muradin). Falstad has seen lots of plays lately. I have seen a new burst combo with the Butcher and Falstad which is pretty crazy. Off support such as Tyrande or Tassadar could be hard to ranked. They are valuable but not top pick. Brightwing is slowly going to into off support role.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2015-07-07 at 07:06 AM.

Here's my opinion that is the current tier list for Heroes of the storm, agree/disagree? How would you rank hero power?

Tier 1 & 2 for me are game changers, a constant threat, wombo combo creators and AOE threats. Tier 3 also fits into these compositions at times, but are secondary picks to the former.

Tier1:

Anub'arak, Brightwing, Jaina, Kael'thas, Valla, Sylvanas, Nazeebo, Rehgar

Tier2:

Illidan, Johanna, Diablo, ETC, Uther, Zeratul, Zagara, Murky

Tier3:

TLV, Tyrael, LiLi, Malfurion, Butcher, Thrall, Raynor, Nova, Tychus, Azmodan, Tyrande, Kerrigan, Falstad, Abathur, Sgt Hammer, Sonya, Tassadar, Muradin

Trash Tier

Gazlowe, Arthas, Stitches, Chen
    Switch Brightwing and Malfurion and it's much more accurate. Brightwing is much closer to trash tier than tier1 since the patch, and malf is a freaking beast right now.

Diablo is closer to trash tier as well.

Some of the other heroes it depends... A good abathur is really tier1/2. A bad abathur is trash tier. Same with Kerrigan.

Sonya should be in trash tier as well.

Otherwise I mostly agree with this list. Really the only egregiously wrong thing is brightwing is really bad compared to the other supports right now, she's tier3 at best.

I don't feel that malfurion and Muradin are game changing. They're great at what they do, soaking and healing. But what else? How they do they expose the enemy team? They dont.
    If you think the only thing Muradin is good at is soaking damage, you are bad enough at this game that all of your conclusions are suspect.

I really dislike what malf has become actually, feels like every talent has to go into regrowth now leaving you with only 16 and 20 as choice and like before you only really feel secure once you get Enduring growth.

Still once you get the talents, he's a bigger beast than ever and still my favourite support. Actually, in truth, Tassadar will always be my guy but he's not really a supp ;)
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neri25 View Post
    If you think the only thing Muradin is good at is soaking damage, you are bad enough at this game that all of your conclusions are suspect.
    There's no need to be like that, it's just an opinion piece.

After a few games last night, I can see that Malfurion is definitely stronger, but I wouldn't say tier 1. he's a strong pick but nowhere near the power brightwing provided last patch.

Still not convinced on Muradin.

Done a little shift around on my original list anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I really dislike what malf has become actually, feels like every talent has to go into regrowth now leaving you with only 16 and 20 as choice and like before you only really feel secure once you get Enduring growth.

Still once you get the talents, he's a bigger beast than ever and still my favourite support. Actually, in truth, Tassadar will always be my guy but he's not really a supp

Malf was in every game last night, truly a healing machine. I'm finding laning against him harder, but him and his team mates are still as vulnerable to burst as they ever were.

And oops, just seen another thread on the same topic that's been necro'd from January.
    Last edited by mmoc5f895d60a9; 2015-07-07 at 08:18 AM.

Maybe that was a bit strong, but what he has going for him is that he is NOT reliant on one big interruptible move. He functions well against opposing multi-stun comps where ETC will be cursing his existence if he can't catch all the stunners at once. And it's really important to be able to function in the face of multiple CC's because every good team comp has more than one.

ETC is also lower on the totem pole due to lacking early presence, having his damage options pushed to late game has left him weaker in pre-10 brawls which break out on practically every map. Muradin's pre-10 presence is quite strong as the majority of his strength is loaded into his basics and his talent builds are reasonably versatile. While the majority of people prefer the "impossible to fuck this up" AvaStoneform soak build, his damage potential can be quite strong and oppressive when built by someone that knows what they're doing.

And having Rewind at 20 is all sorts of broken compared to what ETC has access to.

I haven't had any experience with Muradin. He hasn't been in any of my games. And i've stomped any malfurian supported opposition, as usual.
    I don't want to sound harsh but if you don't have a lot of experience with all the heroes then you are really not in position to make non-biased tier lists. If you want your tier list to be useful then you really need to play all the heroes on decent level before you rate then. This is not a tier list, this is some 'heroes i like' list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I don't want to sound harsh but if you don't have a lot of experience with all the heroes then you are really not in position to make non-biased tier lists. If you want your tier list to be useful then you really need to play all the heroes on decent level before you rate then. This is not a tier list, this is some 'heroes i like' list.
    By saying that, I meant that I hadn't seen Muradin on the opposition this patch. That's changed now and i'm still not convinced he's tier 1, but I moved him to tier 2.

Of course its bias, it's my opinion, as originally stated.

Anyway, you can follow trends on hotslogs for an accurate picture. For example, Muradin still hasn't hit the 50% win ratio yet, currently sitting at 47.6%. But since the patch he has gone up 4% which does display his power increase alongside the opinion on this forum. But people are quick to say: "God tier", "OP!".

10+ Year Old Account
    Want an actual tier list ? Watch the tournament
    Nazeebo wasn't even 'mentioned' , and u consider him tier 1 ? he is tier garbage, along with my fav hero nova
    Illidan/Zeratul/Kerrigan are tier 1, any game won is thanks to however was playing one of these champs, especially illidan
    Murky, Lili, Thrall, Raynor, Tyrande, Sgt Hammer all trash 'non exist' tier, in all tournament games - you know, where best top players played - they didn't even remember they exist, except one time commentator was hoping to show that game 'balanced' and mentioned Thrall or Tyrande, but that was a bad joke
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Sure, that's fine. it's a topic to stir discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post

Still once you get the talents, he's a bigger beast than ever and still my favourite support. Actually, in truth, Tassadar will always be my guy but he's not really a supp
    The only Regrowth talent that's strong enough to be obvious pick is the enduring growth. Even that one is not always chosen. Lv1 Moonburn is the best one if you don't want scouting drone. Lv4 Elune's Grace is the most common in competitive right now. Lv7 Enduring Growth is great but Cleanse could be too valuable to pass up. Lv13 Life Seed is great but so are Shrink Ray and Ice Block.

- - - Updated - - -

By saying that, I meant that I hadn't seen Muradin on the opposition this patch. That's changed now and i'm still not convinced he's tier 1, but I moved him to tier 2.

Of course its bias, it's my opinion, as originally stated.

Anyway, you can follow trends on hotslogs for an accurate picture. For example, Muradin still hasn't hit the 50% win ratio yet, currently sitting at 47.6%. But since the patch he has gone up 4% which does display his power increase alongside the opinion on this forum. But people are quick to say: "God tier", "OP!".
    It's better to just follow competitive scene. Muradin and Johanna are the absolute top warriors. You often see one of them on one side and another one on another side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Nazeebo wasn't even 'mentioned' , and u consider him tier 1 ? he is tier garbage, along with my fav hero nova
    Illidan/Zeratul/Kerrigan are tier 1, any game won is thanks to however was playing one of these champs, especially illidan
    Murky, Lili, Thrall, Raynor, Tyrande, Sgt Hammer all trash 'non exist' tier, in all tournament games - you know, where best top players played - they didn't even remember they exist, except one time commentator was hoping to show that game 'balanced' and mentioned Thrall or Tyrande, but that was a bad joke
    Tyrande is far from trash tier. She is often picked in competitive games as off support.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2015-07-07 at 09:43 AM.

Sorry, but this tier is shit

I am a menace to my own destiny.