Deleted

One thing i find funny

When the raid leader yells "focus guys". Will the encounter go better just because of that? >_<

Yes, because it causes you to pay more attention to the fight and your surroundings.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to have an officer who had a funny accent... when he yelled FOCUS it sounded like FUCK US

Many laughs were had

Deleted
    Whenever someone says focus I can't help but think of this:

https://youtu.be/Qvu1XIdzKz0?t=37s

Heh. I say that quite a bit actually, but I don't actually mean "pay attention to the fight," I mean "STFU and clear mumble so I can raid lead properly." FOCUS is just more to the point and less whiny. Generally people just carry conversations over into the pull and if too many people are talking, someone will tell them to shut it so they can hear call outs and audio cues.

That's why you go the Kuznam route and just tell everyone to shut the fuck up

[Raid Warning][Kungen]: MAX FOCUS ALWAYS RELAX

I'm a native English speaker, and raid in Spanish. When they say focus, I mostly just giggle. It sounds way different than what I expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Siorray View Post
    Whenever someone says focus I can't help but think of this:

https://youtu.be/Qvu1XIdzKz0?t=37s
    I think of Patrick

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the phrase "dps harder". If i pound my forehead any harder on the keyboard it is going to break.

Quote Originally Posted by EzG View Post
    I like the phrase "dps harder". If i pound my forehead any harder on the keyboard it is going to break.
    Hit it like you mean it!