Found a super fast way to do Iron Front bonus objective.

Dunno if people know already, but thought I'd share it anyway. Go to the top of the tower where the rare Commander Krag'goth spawns. There are two maps on two pillars, and clicking each of them gives you 5% completion.

Now open up the group finder and go to the questing section of premade groups. Join random groups, and every time you get invited you'll end up on a different server with the two maps up again, ready to get clicked.

Do this 20 times, and voila, complete. It's faster than killing mobs and running around all the time. Also, you have a chance that on one of the servers Commander Krag'goth is up, so you can kill him for even more % and Tainted Apexis thingies.

Bonus Objective completion does not work while in raid groups. (this would only work on just forming groups or questing groups)
    Toss the dice until we fly, to dance with Jak o' the Shadows

I know, that's why you go to the questing section of the premade group finder. Most groups there are non-raid groups.

The number of people I see doing the bonus quests that don't understand that there are other things you can do besides killing mobs blowing things up is staggering.

Here are some examples.

- in zeth'gor just picking up traps is worth 2%
    - in the iron front healing downed troops is something like 3%
    - the green circles in the arakoa bonus area, 3%

There are lots more and every area has some things like this.
    -
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you can just kill the big ass Grons for like 10% each...

They're pretty tough to solo for some classes. And I really don't believe they give 10%.

In most of the bonus objectives, burning/destroying/collecting objects gives you ~3% completion, which is quite a lot given that there's usually a couple around by every pack so you just tap them after you kill the mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    They're pretty tough to solo for some classes. And I really don't believe they give 10%.
    It's somewhere around there, 7-10%, if I was at home, I would check. As far as not being able to solo, generally you can find other people killing them too, the tag is shared so anyone can help kill it and get credit.

Deleted
    yeah nice but abusing realm hopping to get things done faster is common knowledge by now

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Or you can just kill the big ass Grons for like 10% each...
    Just tag them. Someone else will kill them for you once they´re in combat, they have the open tag mechanic.