690 Warrior & 693 Hunter LF Raid Team

As the title says, my wife and I are looking for a late night raid team. I am a 690 Prot/Glad Warrior (Aorta - Twisting Nether), and she is a 693 MM Hunter (Dirtyhippie - Twisting Nether). I have been leading raids for my guild so far this expansion and we have done all right, but due to low attendance on a low pop server we are suspending raiding for now. Looking for folks that raid sometime between 9pm & 12pm PST. Hoping to find a good group of people to down content with on a regular basis =)

Esoteric:
    Our guild was formed on April 20th 2015, we are currently 5/13 Heroic and looking for raiders capable of pushing higher progression.
    We take our raiding seriously, while maintaining a fun environment.
    We expect strong raid performance, players who know their class well, and players who are serious enough to succeed.

Requirements:
    -695 ilvl
    -Knowledge of encounters prior to raid
    -Knowledge of your class and tool kit
    -Capability to utilize entire tool kit
    -Capability to show up for raids as scheduled, on time
    -Ability to handle the mental duress of progression raiding
    -No elitist attitudes
    -Sense of humor
    -Self control

Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    11:30pm-3:00am Central Standard Time (Illidan Server Time)

Raid slots in our group remain competitive until we feel we have built the right team with the right synergy and capability.
    This means there will be trials in and out of the group consistently, and your overall performance will secure your position.

Rhage#1642
    Last edited by Rhage; 2015-07-18 at 01:48 AM.

Hi Floatinginthesea.

I recruit for Death Panel [A] on Cenarius and would love to talk to you further about you and your wife joining our guild.

We are an adult oriented, semi hard core progression guild looking to fill out our core raider ranks as we progress through H HFC and into Mythics. We currently are 5/13H.

We raid Wednesdays 9-11 PM PST and Fri/Sat 9-Midnight PST.

If you think we may be a good fit for you please add me to btag - MysterisGeKo#1334 and we can chat further

Thanks and happy guild hunting! ":0)

Contact me @ Marcus#11985, the times may not work for you, but at the very least let's chat.

Hey man we raid 9pm-12am PST hit me up at BOBTBUILDER#1934. Currently 5/13 heroic but had people on vacation for summer, getting back into full swing this week