Blood Boil vs Death Strike on 2 Targets

Hey quick question. For all dps purposes do you guys prioritize blood boil over death strike (with death runes) when there is two targets available. As in instead of using two death runes for death strike you do 2 blood boils instead. I assume it's a dps increase but just want to double check! Thanks for your help.

Deleted
    Are you unable to read the tooltip?

Quote Originally Posted by xorec View Post
    Are you unable to read the tooltip?
    I'm aware that blood boil on 2 targets is less than a death strike but spending two death runes on blood boils on two targets would be more damage. I'm wondering is it worth the gcd to do that?

Thanks for your help.

You can easily check for these kinds of things yourself by using a good combat addon like MSBT. It will produce a total of the damage done if you blood boil on multiple targets instead of showing multiple single blood boils, that way you can easily check what hits harder in any situation by seeing which number is higher.

Addon: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mik-...ng-battle-text

Sorry I couldn't give you a straight answer, but I stopped playing Blood after infinite BoS was nerfed </3

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi View Post
    I'm aware that blood boil on 2 targets is less than a death strike but spending two death runes on blood boils on two targets would be more damage. I'm wondering is it worth the gcd to do that?
    Sims as DPS-neutral on 2 targets and a DPS gain on 3. Obviously this hurts damage mitigation quite a bit.

Note simcraft doesn't have T18 profiles yet, but the T18 set bonuses don't impact DPS. Also I set the profile to use NP rather than Defile, as that is a best-case scenario for extra Blood Boils.

Blood T17H NP 1 target: 17.9k
    Blood T17H NP 1 target, death runes on BB: 16.5k

Blood T17H NP 2 targets: 22.9k
    Blood T17H NP 2 targets, death runes on BB: 23.0k

Blood T17H NP 3 targets: 26.7k
    Blood T17H NP 3 targets, death runes on BB: 29.2k

No one uses NP as Blood ever, and I'm not sure why you're simming in T17H gear.

Moreover Blood's APL is fairly messed up last I checked so testing in game would probably be better.

I explained both of those things.