Deleted

Disqualified or what??

Titles were given out today but I didn't get anything with the rating 2765 in 3s. Fairly sure I should have got atleast the worst rbg fos too but for european servers this isn't the final or is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Might be an idea posting this on official forums (Phat chance of getting a response there), or on their little twitter page whatever that may be.

you were probably dq'd for a variety of reasons.

You probably deserved it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post

--SNIP--

Don't post spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-07-09 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banomatic View Post
    Boosting/piloting/wintrading are all legitimate reasons to get dq'd

http://www.arenamate.net/arena-rbg-title-cutoffs eu glad was 2590. If he really was 2765 and didn't get a title, he was doing something shady.

Deleted

Flaming someone without evidence is just so for the jelly people who can't achieve. First of if I'm now dq'd I should have got shredded off of other foses or elite gear or atleast got a mail...or even a ban?? Last 2 duelist I got it on the exact date so if It's because of first gladiator earned they check you some extra or dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by Kansen View Post
    Flaming someone without evidence is just so for the jelly people who can't achieve. First of if I'm now dq'd I should have got shredded off of other foses or elite gear or atleast got a mail...or even a ban?? Last 2 duelist I got it on the exact date so if It's because of first gladiator earned they check you some extra or dunno...
    Its not flaming. If you didnt get its more than likely for a reason but ya put in a ticket and get your reason from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansen View Post
    Flaming someone without evidence is just so for the jelly people who can't achieve.
    I can't understand this sentence.

First of if I'm now dq'd I should have got shredded off of other foses or elite gear or atleast got a mail...or even a ban??
    Wintrading wouldn't get you banned, Boosting may not get you banned, Piloting (since it is account sharing ) would likely result in a suspension/ban

Last 2 duelist I got it on the exact date so if It's because of first gladiator earned they check you some extra or dunno...
    If you didn't get the title today you were dq'd by blizzard, only blizzard can tell you why. They don't take 'extra scrutiny' if you were duelist multiple times and then got glad (that would actually be something somewhat expected...) the 2 weeks between the end of the season, and the handing out of titles is when they do their scrutiny.

Deleted
    A friend of mine got Gladiator today, as a running 2-time duelist, at 2636. You were almost certainly DQ'd unless there's something I'm missing

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have to ask if you were disqualified. That says a lot.

Deleted
    Boosting/piloting/wintrading are all legitimate reasons to get dq'd

http://www.arenamate.net/arena-rbg-title-cutoffs eu glad was 2590. If he really was 2765 and didn't get a title, he was doing something shady.
    You linked this season's cutoffs, not last. I doubt last seasons will be updated on that site since they only started DQing after rating was wiped from armories in prep for the current season