Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Cold feet are nice to touch because it makes your partner feel good because you warm them up, tho that's more like an enjoyment you get due to the satisfaction of your partner. Clammy feet, not so much.
    A little cold, now and then, yeah. I'm happy to give a foot rub to warm them up.

I knew a girl once whose feet were always cold. Whenever she'd touch me with her toes, it felt like I was being rubbed with bits of frozen fish. Couldn't stand to touch them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I hate feet in general and have no idea how anyone can get aroused by them. I have no fetishes so I can't really give input. I just know that feet are gross.

10+ Year Old Account
    A foot fetish is a pretty common one, and there are a LOT of scientific documents as to why this is (tensing of the muscles on the foot are a sign of male superiority thus when males see this action happen they innately are aroused, etc.) so it isn't a BAD thing to have this particular fetish - it is actually a common one.

That said, it is extremely sexual in nature, so the title of the post is inaccurate as hell .
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also am quite a foot enthusiast, nothing like kissing the soles of your partner while plowing her as she lays on her back, legs in the air... and not just kissing but all kinds of interacting... I also love giving foot massages(only to ladies tho xD)... however bunions are a no-go... they creep the hell out of me. Not that big of a fan of smelling shoes either, but I do like socks(not smelling just the look while she wears them xD), I always cringe when I see people wear shoes without socks(not sandals, actual shoes like sneakers and such).

I also have a legs/thigh fetish, I like long legs with meaty thighs(not full of fat, just thick), and knee-high socks or a nice high-quality pair of nylons. Sssseeeexyyyyy

I have a foot fetish, it's essentially the most common partialism

Feet are nasty. with all the sweat and fungus, it would be like making out with a pretzel.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Feet are nasty. with all the sweat and fungus, it would be like making out with a pretzel.
    What's wrong with a nice, hot, salted pretzel?

Quote Originally Posted by MicahYoreha View Post
    What's wrong with a nice, hot, salted pretzel?
    Nothing, until you catch yourself trying to stick your tongue down its throat.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have a bunch of really wierd fetishes. one of them involves succubi. none of them involve feet.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2015-07-09 at 03:28 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Elbows can be pretty nice, though.
    I can't judge, I have a massive attraction to the nape of a woman's neck. Like the part you see when girls cut/shave their hair close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Nothing, until you catch yourself trying to stick your tongue down its throat.
    I'm so confused. Neither pretzels nor feet have throats to stick your tongue down. And if you don't use your tongue, what do you do with the pretzel?! Liquid pretzel IV? Suppository?

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    Hello there!

I've a rather odd question to ask fellow gamers out there, what are your opinions on a foot fetish?
    Since it's the non-sexual type. I would say feathers work better.

fet·ish
    ˈfediSH/
    noun
    an inanimate object worshiped for its supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit.
    synonyms: juju, talisman, charm, amulet;

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I can't judge, I have a massive attraction to the nape of a woman's neck. Like the part you see when girls cut/shave their hair close.
    That can also be pretty nice.

Personally, I'm not partial to any one bit of a woman's body. I need the whole picture, and any piece can be either attractive or unattractive depending on the individual.

Mostly, I'm drawn to distinctness. Whichever feature makes a woman look the most unique is probably the one I will find most attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Feet fetish is best kind of fetish. I for example find women with bunions repulsive to a point that she can be the hottest female on earth but the bunions alone make her ugly as quasimodo for me. Chloe Grace Moretz is good example, her bunions are major turn off for me. That why all ex-balerinas are big no go for me.
    Yeah, I have a foot/sock fetish. Socks below the ankle are a no go. Also, as you mentioned, bad feet will instantly ruin any interest I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It depends. As long as you don't murder women, cut off their feet, dispose of rest of the body and then keep said feet in paper bags and take them to dates its fine.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2015-07-09 at 11:59 AM.

Personally I'm quite disgusting by the thought of feet in sex, but I know that a fetish only seems reasonable if you have it, like BDSM or hentai stuff
    That said, I would probably never try it

10+ Year Old Account
    A friend of a friend was dating a guy and he had a huge shoe fetish. Forget pictures of boobs and cheeky snapchats, this guy just wanted pictures of her wearing different types of high heel shoes. His requests were rather odd like 'What shoes do you prefer to wear when walking fast?" and things like "Do you like the noise bugs make when you stomp on them? Which bug do you prefer to stomp on in your heels?"

All she had to do to get him going was send him a message saying something like "Got my red stilettos on today", even though she was in her sandals!
    Each to their own I guess, some people are fascinated with things. I'm fascinated by space and the cosmos. If anyone has good knowledge on space I can sit and listen for hours!
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    A foot fetish is a pretty common one, and there are a LOT of scientific documents as to why this is (tensing of the muscles on the foot are a sign of male superiority thus when males see this action happen they innately are aroused, etc.) so it isn't a BAD thing to have this particular fetish - it is actually a common one.

That said, it is extremely sexual in nature, so the title of the post is inaccurate as hell .
    It's more to imply I'm not talking about sexual activities within the post, just clearly opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    It's more to imply I'm not talking about sexual activities within the post, just clearly opinions.
    That doesn't excuse the obvious sexual nature of the discussion topic, which is a no-no. It's not so much about being blatently about sex, it's of the type of discussion that will lead to discussion about sex too, which a thread about fetishes obviously is. Closing this.

CLOSED.