Have any of the rest of you ever had any dreams about this game or the series?

One I remember from a little while back was: I was taking some sort of vacation to Manaan (the ocean planet with all the endgame instance hubs). After the space shuttle landed there, I discovered I had to take an underwater "vactrain" from the spaceport to Ahto City. It looked similar to the L-Trains on Corellia, but in an enclosed underwater tunnel.

You can read more about vactrains here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vactrain
Basically they're a proposed subway train design that uses a vacuum tunnel and maglev technology to get almost unlimited speed (thanks to the lack of air resistance and friction to slow the train down). They haven't been built on Earth yet due to cost and safety concerns, but in my dream the technology had apparently long-since been invented in the Star Wars Galaxy, though I wasn't aware of how many other planets had them.

At any rate, this "Manaan Vactrain" reached speeds of up to 4,300 km/h (~2,700 mph or Mach 3.5), making the 330 km (205 mile) journey in just under 8 minutes. During the high-speed journey, I realized the Jedi Consular was on my train a few rows ahead of me, and Nadia Grell was with him. Apparently they had been sent by the Council on some sort of diplomatic mission (possibly the intro quest to Shadow of Revan?). Nadia was clearly excited about riding that high-speed train, since apparently nothing like that existed on Sarkhai. She told the Consular that she was glad that he had been able to convince Manaan to join the Republic.

I'd post this thread on the official forums instead of here, but I'm not subscribed right now.