Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    That's not why it was made illegal.
    Yeah, you also have to factor in anti-black racism and other absurd propaganda like marijuana turning you into an axe murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Well, when you make something legal, its use increases exponensially. And people who abuse drugs in the first place are not exactly money producers. Taxing them for rehab is useless. Then, there is the whole rehab get clean then go right back to drugs. Other drugs like heroin, physically kills your cells. Its a death sentence.
    You are very, very much incorrect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Federal drug prosecution are after big fish not small petty criminals. That's why the numbers are skewed towards illegal Mexicans and why the associated costs are high. Did I miss anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Federal drug prosecution are after big fish not small petty criminals. That's why the numbers are skewed towards illegal Mexicans and why the associated costs are high. Did I miss anything else?
    Yes the sanctuary cities.

thats because white people usually just get a warning

speaking from the people i personally know ofcourse

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Is this really shocking news? They don't care about our laws to begin with, thus why they are here illegally. How can this shock anyone that they continue to not give a damn about our laws once they are here.
    This is such a ridiculous statement. Why do people say this? Yea! They broke immigration laws, so therefore they don't care about any laws!
    I mean seriously, how can a reasoning, thinking, being come to this conclusion? By this logic, you could say anything stupid "he downloaded a song illegally, no question he would commit murder, I mean he's already a criminal!!"

Anyhow, this is a stupid article, because it talks about a complete non crime, drug possession? Come on, end this retarded war on drugs already.

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post

no...whites dont get warnings for being white
    thats dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Teeahmat View Post
    How can you be so god damn stupid?
    Illegal immigration is an issue because of how long and hard it is to legally immigrate. It has nothing to do with the respect for laws. I went to elementary, middle and high school with a kid who (I wasn't aware until recently) was an illegal immigrant. He was one of the nicest kids in the school, and never got into any serious trouble. It's nothing short of a damn shame he was deported, and I was legitimately sad to hear it.

And of course most large drug trafficking crimes are ganna be from non-us citizens. New York, Cali and texas ain't exactly known for their large production of cocaine or heroin.
    Why was he deported?

10+ Year Old Account

I was pulled over with a lit joint in my hand. The cops drove me home and told me to get a buddy to drive me to impound and just drive home. Spent 5k on a lawyer, including the fine and court fees, and pleaded down to reckless driving. A cop at the station held up a zip lock filled with join butts from my ashtray, made eye contact and tossed it in the garbadge... I said thank you and we cracked jokes for an hour before they drove me home.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    no...whites dont get warnings for being white
    thats dumb
    my friend got 2 warnings before they charged her with anything

but she is also pretty hot...so that might have helped me

article is about federal crimes

people talking about getting pulled over by cops

yea this thread is goin places

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    article is about federal crimes

people talking about getting pulled over by cops

yea this thread is goin places
    The issue to me seems like one of treatment by authority. If are going to stick to only federal, the issue revolves around drug mules, not actual users. Drug mules are desperate people who are paid to stuff drugs up their ass because they have very little means for survival. Something that would be eliminated if either drugs were legal and taxed or there was a reasonable path to citizenship, that didn't make being a drug mule a more attractive option to be in U.S.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Drugs need to be legalized, regardless of what you decide to do with your south border. If the south border is sealed without legalizing drugs first what do you think will happen? The demand will not magically disappear, it is a multi billion dollar industry so you can bet that there will be plenty of Americans interested in participating, have you seen all the violence generated by the cartels in Mexico? now imagine that happening right in front of your house, it will be like the alcohol prohibition from 1920 but thousand times worse because drugs are way more profitable (and addictive) than alcohol.

War on drugs is completely absurd, making something forbidden only makes it more desirable, drug addicts should be in a hospital, not a jail.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Thats what we should do, make everything legal then there would be no crime, it's not like people with drug habits are taxing to our system or anything
    Or the fact that drag addicts resort to crime to pay for their addiction after they tap out family, lose their job, home, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Yes the sanctuary cities.
    'Sanctuary' cities aren't responsible for enforcing federal law. It's really that simple.

Is anything that comes from/quotes from white supremacist think tanks actually something people should read?

my friend got 2 warnings before they charged her with anything

but she is also pretty hot...so that might have helped me
    I once had cops find 2 ounces of pot (enough for intent to distribute) in my car. I told them it wasn't mine. They believed me. I'm only average looking. I'm white. My black friend who was in the car was arrested for paraphernalia.

It was shitty weed from the 90s. Weed like that looks awful. I told them someone must have left it there (in a door armrest compartment on the passenger side) and forgot about it. The white bias is real.

OT: I live in Iowa. We use illegals in our meat packing plants. Iowa Beef Packing (a huge fucking company) is the reason for all the sanctuary laws. Blame big business for your cheap meats (mainly pork/beef in Iowa).

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    What makes something a federal drug possession rather than a state drug possession charge?
    Illegal aliens are typically prosecuted by the feds instead of the state. Hence why this entire thread is laughable. Of course illegal immigrants are going to be a huge percentage of federal cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    I live right at the border of Iowa/Nebraska... I know the greater metro (Omaha surrounding radius of about 100 miles) very well... There is no sanctuary here.
    That's a bullshit image.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Illegal aliens are typically prosecuted by the feds instead of the state. Hence why this entire thread is laughable. Of course illegal immigrants are going to be a huge percentage of federal cases.
    The organization responsible for prosecuting illegal immigrants prosecutes a large percentage of illegal immigrants. It just goes to show you things.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.