Weapon enchant advise and any other advise too

Hi I'm new to the forums here and I'm looking for a little advise on my warrior. My warrior is Vorakus at Zul'jin and I'm wondering if I should switch my weapon enchants since I'm now over 30% crit unbuffed. I've seen alot of conflicting opinions on this. I only raid as fury and my os is prot so I won't be going arms for any of the fights. Thanks in advance. Sorry I can't post links yet.
    Last edited by Vorakus; 2015-07-09 at 10:52 PM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Use Simcraft, thats the best advice. And also keep on reading the fury thread.

But as far as i have seen in the past days, at >=29-30% crit unbuffed you can switch to mastery (enchants + sockets).
    You are going to have still some times were you are not enraged because of 3-5 BT not critting and so crit doesn't help you a lot at this point. But mastery will buff your dmg while you are enraged and will give you better results over all.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A