Poll: When will flying come live

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I know Blizz is running on a clock, and though people have discussed it, 6.1 has been marked as a major patch and is in the count of the 2 patches and done, they already stated no more to be. 6.1 brought a raid finisher, half the raid was in release but wasn't released then. So no matter how you look at it, it is counted as a major patch in their schedule.
    It being called a major patch in their schedule does not make so. The very fact that one of their devs agrees with this shows that they've mislabeled it. If they have 6.3 which ONLY introduces flight , can they call it a major patch and say wod had 3 major patches?

This is silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    6.1 did not bring brf stop spreading this lie. BRF was 6.0 content.
    BRF wasn't 6.0 RELEASE content, it was content yes, but not announced as released and therefor brought as 6.1 content instead where it was finally finished off fully. The 6.0 BRF wasn't fully completed. No matter how much it is brought up that it was there (semi-completed) doesn't mean it was 6.0 release content.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    It being called a major patch in their schedule does not make so. The very fact that one of their devs agrees with this shows that they've mislabeled it. If they have 6.3 which ONLY introduces flight , can they call it a major patch and say wod had 3 major patches?

This is silly.
    Now stating it like so, you make it sound silly, a major patch doesn't bring one asset and a few hotfixes, they already stated it was to be in a small minor patch of 6.2.x
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Once the new hired people will be finished with their training.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    At the very end of Q3 so it looks like people are still playing on the investor report before they all unsub again when they realise flying is not the problem with Warlords of Draenor
    Last edited by Apology; 2015-07-12 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    Ok, so blizzard said they will implement flying weeks after 6.2, and there is no sign of ptr yet.

So when do you people think the flying will come (on live)

My bet is that it will come about month before Q3 so they can keep people subbed longer.
    my bet is after archimonde lfr is released, september probably
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Um...I feel stupid...
    When is Q3?
    I did a quick google and saw that Q3 last year was November...
    Does that mean 11/15?

Deleted
    Coincidentally at the end of Q3 week (Sep.28-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevalus View Post
    Shame the caved in. No flying is a blessing to this game.
    Just click that ground mount instead and problem solved.

I think they will drag it out as long as they can. I am good to go and i missed several days of dailies in Tanaan. I had most of the other stuff already. They may have said it would be weeks but they did not pwomise so that will give them a free pass to do what ever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by mcbubble View Post
    Um...I feel stupid...
    When is Q3?
    I did a quick google and saw that Q3 last year was November...
    Does that mean 11/15?
    Q3 refers to the third quarter of the year, so July-September

probably Q3, unfortunatly. Shame the caved in. No flying is a blessing to this game.
    Right. Because having flying in the game for 8 years really ruined it. Look what it did to WotLK?

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    Right. Because having flying in the game for 8 years really ruined it. Look what it did to WotLK?
    Yah my sub is up on the 14th and I am not going to renew.

If I had flight I would have quite a few reasons to keep playing. Not having it and it just isn't worth the gold or the 15 bucks a month.

Flying was the best thing they ever did IMO it covered up many of WoWs flaws.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    Not flying is more enjoyable =/= ruined the game. Nice interpertation of what I said.

Not flying is more enjoyable =/= ruined the game. Nice interpertation of what I said.
    I'm not sure how anyone finds riding around more enjoyable, just not having to deal with the annoying ass random dazes is enough for me to prefer flying.

August 25-26th. The last week before the Q3 ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    August 25-26th. The last week before the Q3 ends.
    Q3 ends the last week of September...

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    I'm not sure how anyone finds riding around more enjoyable, just not having to deal with the annoying ass random dazes is enough for me to prefer flying.
    I would explain you many reasons why I personally find it more enjoyable. But then this thread would just turn into a flying vs non-flying thread. Let's just keep it at the fact that in my personal opinion I enjoy not-flying a lot more. You are ofcourse entirely entitled to have your own opinion on the matter.

When it's done. Oh wait, it has been done since TBC.