Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorthalis View Post
    I don't mind the drop rate, the problem is that they need to normalize the RNG for people.

In my guild some people are going to get the ring three weeks before others just because of RNG. That just seems problematic and unfair for World/Region/Realm first races.
    That, and if you lose the RNG race, you get to spend the entire tier with your ring behind everyone else's on ilvl.

It is a bit silly when we have within just the same guild that have all killed 13/13 since week 1, people with 15 tomes and people with 25 tomes. The people with 15 could still be a month away, and the people with 25 could be done this lockout. It's just absurd. I myself have 19. 6/6/7 and if I continue with this average I'm still 3 lockouts of tomes away.

I normally just laugh about RNG and it rarely makes a large difference. But my guild is just getting wreckt at the moment, first two lockouts we got 0 caster trinkets, 1 agi trinket, 1 str trinket, 0 vanq, almost 0 prot, no hunter weapons, 1 caster weapon. This was in 2 split clears, so 4 raids total.

On top of this the average tome count in my guild is 18, this is from a full guild group that has been 13/13 all 3 lockouts. The tier, rings and trinkets this tier are so absurdly powerful that this has and will directly hinder our progress due to sheer lack of gear power to actually down bosses.
    Last edited by desert-wind; 2015-07-15 at 06:24 AM.

33 tomes.
    Quest completed.

=D

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, something is wrong with the tomes. I'm sitting at 9, while everyone else in my raid is at 16+, and we clear the same things, count as many kills as we can. And we all started the quest on release of the patch.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    33 tomes.
    Quest completed.

=D
    Die plz.

jk.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You should be glad you're even able to get it as an LFR player...
    Pls Elaborate.
    Why dont you Tell everyone here why you think people that only go into LFR should be glad they can 'get it'.
    Then explain why you should actually give a shit.

I would be glad if they doubled the number of tomes needed and made it a guaranteed drop.

What annoys me the most is the rng part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kethmil View Post
    I would be glad if they doubled the number of tomes needed and made it a guaranteed drop.

I would gladly vote for this if it was a 100% drop
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I think they should make at least Mannoroth a permanent drop and Arquimonde drop 2 tomes.

Deleted

That would be nice. But I was quite lucky yet with a 60% dropchance overall: 4/8, 7/8, 2/3 and 2/6

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You should be glad you're even able to get it as an LFR player...
    Yes. Thinks of legendary daggers.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Yes. Thinks of legendary daggers.
    I'm only at 17 after 4 fulls clears. While some guild mates are already done or need a couple more. Hell, even our Hunter who missed a bunch of bosses one of the weeks has more tomes than I do (27)