Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Warcraft+ total war

Poe + diablo 3

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and WoW.

I want a twitch MMORPG. I want to have to swing my weapon, block, etc. I want to have forced first-person with a larger field of view (to approximate peripheral vision). But I don't want a CoD lobby-game about being top of the scoreboards in short PVP matches. Needs narrative and RPG elements!

ESO comes close but is more of an illusion making you think it is twitch. Still fun though.

WotLK and WoD
    Also Rot3K/DW + WoW
    and MMO that has the epicness and scale of LotR + GoTs clans/nations/bannerman/politics etc + WoWs or EQ species (Dog or Cat people/Elves/Etc)
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2015-07-13 at 01:33 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Romano View Post
    Warcraft+ total war

GOMG i was just thinking this the other day! I was playing Total War Shogun 2 and i thought to myself "it would be neat if someone made Shogun 2 into an MMO. I even thought up in my head what they could do for class/roles. Samurai w/ 1h sword = tank, No-Dachi = arms warrior, Ninja = rogue-like, fire bomb throwers = ranged w/ aoe, Bow Samurai = ranged single target. The only place where i would break realism is the healer and i would make them like a Shinto Monk or whatever. There are other classes too like the spear guys and matchlock guys they could throw in there cause i know my list of classes is pretty small. Make the game F2P and heavily monetize costumes, kinda like the way SWTOR did with its costumes. I dont know about dungeons or raid bosses though...maybe Daimyo, Generals can be dungeon and raid bosses? or maybe they can break from realism here too and have whatever mythical beasts from the Shogun era as dungeon and raid bosses.

Now as far as answering the OP's question with one of my own. As old as WoW is, i think i prefer its game engine over any other game i've played. Only game engine i would think of as its equal are GW2 and maybe the TSW engine. So my merged games would end up being every MMO i've played but with the WoW or GW2 engine. SWTOR, STO, LOTRO all of them remade but not using some piece of shit game engine that was leased, used as a multigame engine, or found in a cereal box.
    Last edited by notanmmmonewbie; 2015-07-13 at 02:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lyandria View Post
    World of Warcraft engine + Starcraft = World of Starcraft
    If it happens, I will become a baneling and suicide at the Blizzard headquarters. I can live with Warcraft 3 RTS having been destroyed, but do not touch Starcraft!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by notanmmmonewbie View Post
    GOMG i was just thinking this the other day! I was playing Total War Shogun 2 and i thought to myself "it would be neat if someone made Shogun 2 into an MMO. I even thought up in my head what they could do for class/roles. Samurai w/ 1h sword = tank, No-Dachi = arms warrior, Ninja = rogue-like, fire bomb throwers = ranged w/ aoe, Bow Samurai = ranged single target. The only place where i would break realism is the healer and i would make them like a Shinto Monk or whatever. There are other classes too like the spear guys and matchlock guys they could throw in there cause i know my list of classes is pretty small. Make the game F2P and heavily monetize costumes, kinda like the way SWTOR did with its costumes. I dont know about dungeons or raid bosses though...maybe Daimyo, Generals can be dungeon and raid bosses? or maybe they can break from realism here too and have whatever mythical beasts from the Shogun era as dungeon and raid bosses.

Now as far as answering the OP's question with one of my own. As old as WoW is, i think i prefer its game engine over any other game i've played. Only game engine i would think of as its equal are GW2 and maybe the TSW engine. So my merged games would end up being every MMO i've played but with the WoW or GW2 engine. SWTOR, STO, LOTRO all of them remade but not using some piece of shit game engine that was leased, used as a multigame engine, or found in a cereal box.
    haha neat concept.
    Although what I was thinking was a total war game with a warcraft skin .
    Like the new warhammer total war.

Deleted
    Xenogears + Chrono Trigger

Nuff said.

SWTOR + Diablo 2= story driven MMOARPG.

World of Warcraft + Archeage

Starcraft + wow... Starcraft as a MMORPG YUM YUM. 3 factions etc...

Fact is we need a wow 2... screw league of legends and other "minigames"

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft Universe (pre-WoW) + elder scroll combat style mixed with a bit of dragon age inquisition's combat style for mages, and the mods of skyrim that add depth, and immersion, like frostfall.

Game would be up to four player (playable alone), and your character wouldn't be some important lord commander or whatever, just some adventurer like early start of a D&D game.

Can't feel the RPG element in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cities: Skylines + GTA V