Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He got pretty personal during that whole undercity thing. So was sylvanas.
    Sylvanas got it personal? Incredible! Think if that was her own ruled city what she would have done.

Thrall had to get it personal because it was a MASSIVE betrayal occurred right within the faction he commanded, he and Sylvanas had to take responsibility on that, even more Sylvanas since the betrayal in question occurred right within her ranks, which caused tons of damage on the Horde as a whole and relations with the Alliance.

This doesn't change in the slightest the simple fact that in war campaigns identical to the one occurred in WoD (isn't that what you dragged in?) Thrall shown his face only as "guest".

And garrosh blocked SHAMANISTIC powers. That means it was vol'jins chance to shine.
    Lol maybe we didn't get each other's point then, I thought you pretended that Garrosh blocked Thrall's powers "by his own", where I pointed out the Dark Shaman work merely to say that Garrosh abused plenty of external help to deal with Thrall. It didn't have to do with Vol'jin specifically.

About Vol'jin instead, Garrosh was no match for anyone if he roflstomped, with or without the "elements", Thrall in like what? 2 seconds? I mean, we were talking about actual 1v1, under fair circumstances. The striking difference between the clash in SoO and the fight in Nagrand says in a pretty obvious manner that Xal'atoh gave to Garrosh a very substantial boost that wouldn't be really accepted in a duel or Mak'gora, if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beg'jin would never do that, he just begged alliance for help, lead a disaster frontal attack, this is very out of his begging pathetic character
    It would make more logical sense that Sylvannas do it, she isn't type who take sh*t from anyone, or even Tyrande (wc3 Tyrande, not eye candy wow Tyrande), or psycho Jaina, all are more 'logical' options then beg'jin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    He is a shadow hunter after monk training. Shadow hunters are master of combat in melee ranged and they also are good at voodoo magics. So I think he would have a chance, specially when Thrall also had them, .. and Cairne... and quilboars...
    He is one of strongest characters out in term of magical power, but he has the heart of a rat, all that power is useless if he goes on knees and beg
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Nope Zulkhan. it was spinach. lots and lots of spinach.
    No way. Garrosh would have become green like Thrall. You know, fel spinach corruption.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    He is one of strongest characters out in term of magical power, but he has the heart of a rat, all that power is useless if he goes on knees and beg

I think the fact he forsake his own personal glory to save the citizens of Orgrimmar sais otherwise. This is how you can tell who is the bigger man. Garrosh never truly cared for the Horde as a whole, but his position and Power and fame like all the insecure people that feel threatened whenever someone merely question their decisions.

This subject was already pushed beyond limits but honestly get your facts right -it was Baine's suggestion to get along with Alliance, and it was Alliance member that first reached Vol'Jin in order to start colaboration. He didn't kneeled before anyone so stop making up things.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the fact he forsake his own personal glory to save the citizens of Orgrimmar sais otherwise. This is how you can tell who is the bigger man. Garrosh never truly cared for the Horde as a whole, but his position and Power and fame like all the insecure people that feel threatened whenever someone merely question their decisions.

This subject was already pushed beyond limits but honestly get your facts right -it was Baine's suggestion to get along with Alliance, and it was Alliance member that first reached Vol'Jin in order to start colaboration. He didn't kneeled before anyone so stop making up things.
    Baine suggested drop on knee and beg them?
    Regardless my opinion on Baine isn't that high either if you didn't notice from other topics, it's higher than Beg'jin, but it isn't high
    And beg'jin did beg alliance for help in 5.3 quests, no he didn't go on knee but i bet if alliance player pushed him a little he would do it gladly since he is a coward rat who can't make a strong lead in anything, Zalzane took the island from him for 7 years alone should show how pathetic he is
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Baine suggested drop on knee and beg them?
    Regardless my opinion on Baine isn't that high either if you didn't notice from other topics, it's higher than Beg'jin, but it isn't high
    And beg'jin did beg alliance for help in 5.3 quests, no he didn't go on knee but i bet if alliance player pushed him a little he would do it gladly since he is a coward rat who can't make a strong lead in anything, Zalzane took the island from him for 7 years alone should show how pathetic he is
    This post is so ignorant that I don't even know where to begin. But seeing how die-hard you were on neglecting Pandaren even though I shown you proves that you were wrong, and yet you still repeated like mantra same old biased story, I don't see a point to cater to this one.

The dialog was optional mind you, and it was Alliance member who was the moron and begin all the stupid exchange of lines. This optional line was posted after alliance players QQed that Vol'Jin was mean to them.
    And Zalazane matter was far more complex than it appears. But that would require of you to do some research, which I bet you wouldn't do.

Vol'Jin is written in a way where he cares more about the people and less about his personal glory, it was never the case.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...story/voljin/1
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

After the entire history of the horde that involves back-stabbing and being believably framed for it that even the horde takes at face value, asking why you don't trust the enemy you were killing a few months ago is a fair and reasonable. It was just answered by Kosak.

Quote Originally Posted by Noitora View Post
    After the entire history of the horde that involves back-stabbing and being believably framed for it that even the horde takes at face value, asking why you don't trust the enemy you were killing a few months ago is a fair and reasonable. It was just answered by Kosak.
    Then the question should be asked differently, becuase what Alliance member asked was plain stupid, since both Rebels AND SI:7 knew that they have to collabore to get to Garrosh. Instead of why we should help you the question should be why we should trust you. But hey I'm not the writer here, otherwise many things would look different.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Then the question should be asked differently, becuase what Alliance member asked was plain stupid, since both Rebels AND SI:7 knew that they have to collabore to get to Garrosh. Instead of why we should help you the question should be why we should trust you. But hey I'm not the writer here, otherwise many things would look different.
    Well you were captured and they call you Theramore filth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    They call you Theramore filth in polite and playful way. Vol'jin and his trolls are too honorbound to ever be supportive of garrosh actions. They loved theramore and each of them would die 1000 times to save it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This post is so ignorant that I don't even know where to begin. But seeing how die-hard you were on neglecting Pandaren even though I shown you proves that you were wrong, and yet you still repeated like mantra same old biased story, I don't see a point to cater to this one.

The dialog was optional mind you, and it was Alliance member who was the moron and begin all the stupid exchange of lines. This optional line was posted after alliance players QQed that Vol'Jin was mean to them.
    And Zalazane matter was far more complex than it appears. But that would require of you to do some research, which I bet you wouldn't do.

Vol'Jin is written in a way where he cares more about the people and less about his personal glory, it was never the case.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...story/voljin/1
    I know his story, i read it, and nothing in it impress me, and according to that same story Zalazane was doing what is right and better for the trolls too btw, as shown in last page
    Regardless, Zalazane was never a big deal, in world with god of death, old gods parasite the world, Deathwing break the world pillar, Zalazane.. took only 1 village (the capital but still 1) from Vol'jin and kicked him out, for - lorewise - 4 years I believe, and he needed the help of entire horde to take it back, at least Garrosh asked our help to face death itself, not just 1 witch doctor to take back 1 village
    Vol'jin is the most troll (i bet blizzard did it on purpose) pick for warchief role, this 'optional' chat is official and beg'jin did beg alliance for help him in horde-only matter, a matter that should be handled by horde alone and no help from outside - specially alliance, but due to gameplay they turned beg'jin to beg alliance to join him, he should stayed rude and just screw them, they don't want to join we don't need them, we better die in honor than to ask their help even if we fail, but this is a mmo and both sides must participate, which made lore 'bend' in very weird positions to fit that
    I didn't hate Vol'jin when there was rumors he would replace Garrosh, I hated him after 2 events : 1) his story that show him how powerful he is, and how... he 'cares' about horde (by not care at all, just hide and fake death and sleep and even befriend a low-rank human), and 2) begging alliance for help in 5.3
    He still better than Garrosh who insulted Ishi, but that doesn't mean he is good, a basic campfire would been better warchief than Garrosh
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I think you mean Grom there, Grom would be like "I fight for my friends" and then Leap 70 feet through the air and cut voljin in half but the axe would keep going down into the earth and cause the planet to explode.
    No I mean he's gonna get resurrected by Deathwing or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is far from being surprising, since the only guy who genuinely gave a damn about Theramore was Baine. And with Baine I don't mean "Baine and his Tauren friends" but just Baine. If anything, many Tauren hated Theramore and some surely cheered when it got mana bombed.

What if Garrosh would have killed Vol'jin?

Nothing would change and nothing of value would have been lost. That should show you what type of character Vol'jin is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    that's why he ate a lot of good old durotar dirt with it, to maintain that healthy brown colour!
    HAH! The motherfucker! We have a smart boy here, and with a resilient stomach too!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    What if Garrosh would have killed Vol'jin?

Nothing would change and nothing of value would have been lost. That should show you what type of character Vol'jin is.
    Actually it would change a lot. Horde would fell apart. Garrosh would be only left with his orcs, and some goblins.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    If anything, many Tauren hated Theramore and some surely cheered when it got mana bombed.
    Except troll/orcs frenzied by war, no one seemed happy with mana bomb, including orcs (who weren't frenzied during mid-fight)
    And doubt that after everyone calmed down they were happy either
    Thrall

Were it a real battle, he'd gain brownie points. But since it's Vol'jin it would've been a cowardly strike from the shadows after we'd worn Garrosh out, practically kill-stealing. Vol'jin would still suck.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Green Jesus wouldn't allow that.

Because Green Jesus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Especially since vol'jin would have rougly 0% chance in direct combat. Sadly, all that sneaking doesn't seem to be his thing either.
    Nope, hes a motherfucking shadowhunter/monk.