Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Well I'm US and I just did another run and it's still not scaled
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to break out the champagne then and bust open a can of whoopass.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Action Bar Saver to the rescue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tonight I'm gonna be testing my 2pc t13 and 2pc t15, I have to see if it works...pretty much any gear with sockets..mix and match tier bonuses if you want to get crazy

Don't even bother with the legendary ring once you've upgraded it to the clicky version. It's downscaled so that the on-use effect only increases your dmg by 1%, and the explosion is also 1%.

on a side-note, fragment of the dark star (demo): 4% on HOG to spawn 3 imps ... kek.
    made by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Gruxa View Post
    on a side-note, fragment of the dark star (demo): 4% on HOG to spawn 3 imps ... kek.
    I dont get this kind of scaling, the imps should be scaled themselves, so why scale the trinket also. I mean, 4P T18 is fine in Wod Dungeons of any level (except challenge where its ofc disabled), why wouldnt it be fine in Timewalking, same with other trinkets that give a fixed percentage. The only thing that should be scaled are procs that give you + <xxxx> stat rating / spell / attack power, or + <xxxx> Mainstat.

set bonuses from brf and hfc that summon anything aren't scaled, so you just need those, when they proc they obliterate.

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    set bonuses from brf and hfc that summon anything aren't scaled, so you just need those, when they proc they obliterate.
    Awesome, I was wondering whether the demo t18 4pc demons also don't scale
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Given that I don't do any raids beyond LFR, what are your thoughts on this bad boy here. http://www.wowhead.com/item=69110

I have it sitting in my bank for trial the next time we have timewalking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutath View Post
    Given that I don't do any raids beyond LFR, what are your thoughts on this bad boy here. http://www.wowhead.com/item=69110

I have it sitting in my bank for trial the next time we have timewalking.
    I haven't tried that one but I did try Reign of the Dead from ToC (similar style trinket) and it was absolutely terrible. Let us know how that works.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ziir View Post
    Can someone explain why sockets are worth so much? I wasn't around for MOP CMs and such.
    They basically double or triple your stats on the particular item since they don't scale down apparently. You just need the appropriate level of gem for gear.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Oh, alright. Keeping that in mind I gave it a shot too and made a set:

http://www.wowhead.com/list=6589491/...k-time-walking

220 intellect gained from gems (all red except for two where the socket bonus + yellow gem made more sense), and every piece has a socket bonus too so that's another 44 intellect (numbers are scaled down to 160). Using 2p t9 and t13 for 3% crit and 5% haste, respectively. Legendary SPD in head slot because reasons? I forgot about the BPD and wonder if that one is better or not.

One thing that everyone here has seemed to miss is the Frozen Shadoweave Boots, probably because its only ilvl 105 so it gets filtered out if you do a minimum of ilvl 160. But for having such a low ilvl, it gives +25 intellect and comes with 2 sockets as well. There is no other boots that give remotely close to that much intellect when scaled down to 160.