Horde What is best for 6.2?

I was on work trip then vacation for 3 weeks when 6.2 patch launched. I been playing demon this expansion. i know its dead.
    so just want to know which is better. Affliction or Destruction. any other info is helpful. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by megamason View Post
    I was on work trip then vacation for 3 weeks when 6.2 patch launched. I been playing demon this expansion. i know its dead.
    so just want to know which is better. Affliction or Destruction. any other info is helpful. thanks
    If you don't have the 4p or at the least 2p for destro, play afflic for Council / Zakun / Reaver and destro/demon for anything else, they are both good, slightly favored for destro.
    After the 2p, destro becomes much better.

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    If you don't have the 4p or at the least 2p for destro, play afflic for Council / Zakun / Reaver and destro/demon for anything else, they are both good, slightly favored for destro.
    After the 2p, destro becomes much better.
    ok so all around end game both specs having a 4pc. its destro>affliction? I like to just focus one spec instead of switching around.
    thanks btw for the info

- - - Updated - - -

this is all for pve by the way

Yes, destro is much better with tier, except council.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by megamason View Post
    ok so all around end game both specs having a 4pc. its destro>affliction? I like to just focus one spec instead of switching around.
    thanks btw for the info

- - - Updated - - -

this is all for pve by the way
    Depends, if you know how to use Charred Remains. If you cant, for the life of you, then stick to what you are best at. Myself, I have the 4pc, and I still pull ahead of my destro spec in demo on single target and multi target. I am far to used to demo that its nearly the only spec I am good at. Yes, destro has very limited amount of stuff, and if you can havoc properly, you will pull ahead. But only do what you are best at, specially if you just came back. Your not rushing to mythic firsts, so do whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Depends, if you know how to use Charred Remains. If you cant, for the life of you, then stick to what you are best at. Myself, I have the 4pc, and I still pull ahead of my destro spec in demo on single target and multi target. I am far to used to demo that its nearly the only spec I am good at. Yes, destro has very limited amount of stuff, and if you can havoc properly, you will pull ahead. But only do what you are best at, specially if you just came back. Your not rushing to mythic firsts, so do whatever.
    That too ^
    Zevoa also posted some Mythic vids of Demon in HFC, so it's not like last tier when we didn't have any options.

destruction is not only reliant on the tier but also the class trinket, moreso because you'll want to keep stacking mastery.