Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I killed it twice in PUGs so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake the Fearless View Post
    Garrosh once upon a time was extremely intimidating to pugs on normal (now heroic) and even flex (now normal).

Then, as we all know, a few months later the tactic was "stack on purple" and out heal literally all of his mechanics without moving once
    Something that also contributed to how easy Garrosh felt was that he dropped heirlooms, which meant that in most groups for him there were several near BiS-geared ppl.

Successfully pugged it 3 times on Normal and once on H. For N you just need competent players right now, for H you need great ones, but we did it carrying an awful mage who was the leader. Once the gear improves in the pug community, both will be easily done.

Deleted
    Ah well, at least there will be a faceroll version of him, that people can then do.

#notmandatoryamirite

Did it last week in a group I randomly picked out of the group finder on Monday evening.

It will be fine. Many pugs are vastly more skilled than your average raiding guild that struggles with normals. Openraid used to really help with this. On my alt I pugged flex garrosh the first lockout it was available via openraid, with only a few constructive wipes and before all the nerfs and stacking tactics. People associate pugs with terrible players, but in reality there are countless very skilled raiders that simply can't/won't commit to a progression guild and just pug normals/heroics instead.

I've pugged it weeks 1, 2, 3.

Also pugged HEROIC Iskar, Soc, Tyrant, Zakuun, Xhul, and MANNOROTH this past week.

I think H Archimonde will be puggable this upcoming week or next week. A lot more people are going to have 4-sets after this week.

Deleted
    He's not hard for an organized guild.

I realize my guild is obviously not a normal mode guild, but with some gear, it's extremely easy.

We don't do any mechanics at all on normal while boosting alts and friends and he just falls over.

Pugged him first week, killed on the weekend so... 5 days after release? Very doable, dont be bad. Very carryable by a few capable people.

I've killed him. Not sure why people are saying "don't be bad".

As it turns out pugging requires other people.

No one that I know of can kill Archimonde by themselves, no matter how good they are.