Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Racist Troll Attacks me!

I was watching this video about biracial people (which I am) and some guy goes on and starts going off on me about how I wanted to "dilute" his race or something. I need advice on how to deal with this?

This is the exact conversation:

--SNIP--: it's not bc you re a lost breed out half caste with no identity that I should fall under the same category as you, stop claiming our name you messed up race traitors; don't delude our race/identity with your mouth

me : I don't want to claim or denote you're damn identity you damn imbecile. I'm perfectly content with the racial category I've given myself (Italian/Jamaican). Call us "half-caste", "half-breed" or "mongrel" all you want, but we're growing and we'll never stop growing. That damn picture of a melanistic leopard won't protect you with cold-hard facts. I agree with Tommy on many things, but I disagree with this and I'm very much allowed to disagree with this.

You're immaturity is just proving my point because you're showing that you can't create a viable counterargument.

--SNIP--: lol,lol ha! ha! so please grow, you deluded bastards, that's what I wish, I hate when these messed up slaves claim our race

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't post people's usernames. Naming and shaming is not allowed here. I've snipped out his/her name.

Deleted
    Ask him if he is sad or lonely.
    You can get low tier trolls frequently with personal questions about their life.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of racial hatred towards biracial stems from bullying type racism and resent type racism. It doesn't make it any more okay. The best thing you can do is ignore them and don't give a flying fuck about what they think.

Or you can wear Js and a tall Ts at white parties and go to black barber shops wearing tucked in shirts and slacks like I do. Tends to weed these assholes out.

I love being mixed. It's like being a druid.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2015-07-11 at 04:12 AM.

Awe, somebody needs some affirmation. /hug. Somebody was mean to me on the internet! Let's form a collective nose and look down it.
    Last edited by Herewe Goagain; 2015-07-11 at 04:15 AM.

Why even respond to these people? Seems like a giant waste of time and energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    A lot of racial hatred towards biracial stems from bullying type racism and resent type racism. It doesn't make it any more okay. The best thing you can do is ignore them and don't give a flying fuck about what they think.

Or you can wear Js and a tall Ts at white parties and go to black barber shops wearing tucked in shirts and slacks like I do. Tends to weed these assholes out.

I love being mixed. It's like being a druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle Barry
    Being biracial is sort of like being in a secret society. Most people I know of that mix have a real ability to be in a room with anyone, black or white.
    http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...rry577922.html

get over yourself OP, you arent special. Grow up and deal with your own problems, asking people on the internet how to deal with someone calling you names. You got to be shitting me.

7+ Year Old Account
    race traitors? lol what is wrong that people who say that?

7+ Year Old Account
    You're brown like most other people. The biracial part is not important.

Quote Originally Posted by Gum View Post
    get over yourself OP, you arent special. Grow up and deal with your own problems, asking people on the internet how to deal with someone calling you names. You got to be shitting me.
    Geez. Perhaps you should take your own advice and get over yourself? All that pent up anger and rage seems unhealthy.

--

OP: I go back and forth on whether to engage or not engage these folks. I'm increasingly of the opinion that it's important to push back against such vileness. How we push back is the important thing.

I think if you do engage, I'd stick to the high ground. Don't let this kind of person drag you into a name calling contest. That's clearly their territory. You're better than that.
    "I don't always play my warlock, but when I do, I prefer destruction."
    - The Most Interesting Player in the World . . . of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    You're brown like most other people. The biracial part is not important.
    Being brown doesn't and shouldn't define me. I honestly don't consider myself as black or white. I'm exactly what I said I am, a Italimaican (Italian/Jamaican).

Deleted
    If anything biracial is superior!

I'm saying this because some old prick with a PHD said something about mixing shit is best.

So yeah...

...We also get hilarious comedians like so

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    A lot of racial hatred towards biracial stems from bullying type racism and resent type racism.
    A lot of racial hatred towards biracial stems from biracials themselves. Especially Eurasians, its kind of sad to read their forums.

OT: er... ok? Im biracial, who cares.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post

I'm saying this because some old prick with a PHD said something about mixing shit is best.
    Nah its not, there are a lot of unique issues biracial people face, from far higher suicide/mental disorder rates to finding a compatible donor (hf).
    Also you can inherit diseases and issues from both sides, for some reason people have this idea that combining difference races will always result in a superior breed, kind of odd and quite unrealistic.

(video is hilarious btw)
    Last edited by Kurioxan; 2015-07-11 at 06:35 AM.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    A lot of racial hatred towards biracial stems from biracials themselves. Especially Eurasians, its kind of sad to read their forums.

OT: er... ok? Im biracial, who cares.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah its not, there are a lot of unique issues biracial people face, from far higher suicide/mental disorder rates to finding a compatible donor (hf).
    Also you can inherit diseases and issues from both sides, for some reason people have this idea that combining difference races will always result in a superior breed, kind of odd and quite unrealistic.

(video is hilarious btw)
    I do.

Welcome to the Zebra Squad, where Theimus is our giraffe sentry and stripes and loved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post

So yeah...

...We also get hilarious comedians like so

It's like a snickers..

Regular or fun size?

GAHAHHAHAHAH

Deleted
    don't kids learn anything in school these days? Fire or acid, that's what gets trolls. anything else, they just regenerate from =(

10+ Year Old Account
    here's a great solution: IGNORE THEM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    here's a great solution: IGNORE THEM.
    But then all those wonderful bored people with no jobs wouldn't have any point as moderators. Why do you want to take away from them the only thing they live for? Who will infract me for posting meme pictures then? I may just get away with it.

Deleted
    Not giving a fuck always works. What does his opinion matter to you?