Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfclaw95 View Post
    Jesus...relax guys the Orcs are going to look great.
    Won't be no relaxing until the movie release. Knowing the Warcraft community, it will all be shot down and called horrible up until the movie releases and then it'll be called horrible and badly made for another year after hitting cinemas by these same "fans". My hopes aren't at an all-time high either, but I'll be damned if I'mma spend the months before even watching the damned thing with condemning everything I see from it.

Moving away from that, I really was hoping for a preview of Dominic Cooper as King Llane and Ben Foster as Medivh...can't wait to see what Ben makes of Medivh!

Edit: Medivh!! Think I saw him in that picture!!
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2015-07-11 at 10:42 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, visit the Comic Con instead of fixing your broken classes in WoW. Always a good option.. good ol' Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Yeah, visit the Comic Con instead of fixing your broken classes in WoW. Always a good option.. good ol' Blizzard.
    Yes, complain about the PR team going to comicon to do press for the movie.
    Because the PR team spends all that time balancing the classes.
    /facepalm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I feel like this movie is going to be a massive failure.
    same feelings, I want to know how much money was sucked out from the Blizzard for this PR thing. Maybe a better content could be a better decision.

Deleted
    Go go Nihilum!

I think some people watched a different trailer to me. The trailer I saw was a low quality and poor shot. What I could make out was a ton of orcs who were big ugly bastards with big teeth, wearing the type of armor you'd see in game. Guldan was recognisable, the dark portal looked like you'd expect. People are shitting on a film they know little about, and they wonder why Blizz has kept quiet about the film.

I have to admit, I was worried that the film was going to look less like Warcraft and more like a Sunday afternoon family film. If people want to cry and bitch, then cry about no Warcraft 4 or about the lack of content outside of raiding. I could go on but you get the point. The film looks awesome atm, even better they haven't condensed the entire film in to the trailer.