Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    I don't think you understand how much of a problem illegal immigrants are? Ohhh, I am guessing your from Europe or somewhere north of Iowa. Almost million people cross that border a year, undocumented, and if it happened to anyone else's country they would be shitting bricks, and angry too. It's a fucking invasion, and should be treated like one.
    I think your biggest problem is with the millions of american homeless, not with immigration. Fix your own shit first.

7+ Year Old Account
    So better that 500 people die by food starvation or dehydration? I asked for a non-genocidal way of dealing with immigration, but this seems to be a step in the wrong direction.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    The reason you dont get the border closed in the way you want it closed is that big agroculture business and service business demands that cheap labor since they refuse to pay good living wages. those tomatoes and oranges etc need the 2 dollars/hr workers thats why the border is open like you think it is.

Until we get serious about cracking down on the businesses that employ undocumented workers nothing will happen. If we charge the business with 1 million dollars for each discovered case of undocumented worker we will stop your perceived problem almost instantly
    I cant disagree with you there, that is why I am all for E-verify but democrats have time and again rejected any bill that mandated its use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    So better that 500 people die by food starvation or dehydration?
    Not a problem as far as the GOP is concerned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    I cant disagree with you there, that is why I am all for E-verify but democrats have time and again rejected any bill that mandated its use.
    Its not just a democrat issue. Trump who is a very wealthy man surely employes illegal immigrants, they are very cost efficient. They tend to take less money and provide equal or greater amounts of labor.
    Overall its a business/economics issue.

Deleted
    People who reside in a country illegally should be thrown out of countries asap.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Okay ill humor you on this. Then what do we do about illegal immigration? Do we set up hit squads on the border? I would like to know how illegal immigration can he handled in a non-genocidal way.
    1.) Ban all sanctuary cities, they contradict state and federal law. In a society based on laws, laws shouldn't conflict with each other.
    2.) Enforce immigration laws, ALL OF THEM. If you don't like the laws, change them.
    3.) Pass a mandatory E-verify system for ALL employers and increase the penalty for those employers who continue to employ those that are not allowed to work.
    4.) Wall must be built.

Those concrete sections are not difficult to mass produce and they are portable. The worlds wealthiest country should have no problem affording this. No excuses. To those who claim walls don't work? Why is there a wall around the white house? It wont stop everyone, but it stops most.
    5. Laws need to be changed. Laws stating that simply being born here makes you a citizen need to be changed. This was a relic of slavery and should not apply to current day issues. This will stop birth tourism. Also, drivers licenses should not be issued to non citizens if that license looks anything like a citizens license.

oh please, republicans have had ample time to get that passed if they really wanted it, but big business LOVES cheap labour

You know that this is an international forum, right ? If you don't see a problem with the title of the thread...

The root of all problems is the illegal immigrants, amirite?
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Deleted
    1.) Ban all sanctuary cities, they contradict state and federal law. In a society based on laws, laws shouldn't conflict with each other.
    2.) Enforce immigration laws, ALL OF THEM. If you don't like the laws, change them.
    3.) Pass a mandatory E-verify system for ALL employers and increase the penalty for those employers who continue to employ those that are not allowed to work.
    4.) Wall must be built.
    Those concrete sections are not difficult to mass produce and they are portable. The worlds wealthiest country should have no problem affording this. No excuses. To those who claim walls don't work? Why is there a wall around the white house? It wont stop everyone, but it stops most.
    5. Laws need to be changed. Laws stating that simply being born here makes you a citizen need to be changed. This was a relic of slavery and should not apply to current day issues. This will stop birth tourism. Also, drivers licenses should not be issued to non citizens if that license looks anything like a citizens license.
    Trump is such a softy they should place landmines behind the wall....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    You know that this is an international forum, right ? If you don't see a problem with the title of the thread...
    So what? You can clearly tell he's refering to in America.

A lot of problems come from Mexican gangs and they pretty much cross the border with impunity. They are also very violent and a lot of them are in the drug trade.

He don't look like much but it doesn't take a lot of strength to lift a gun.
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2015-07-11 at 07:33 AM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    The left typically only care about

1.) Acquiring power by any means necessary (i.e. massive illegal immigration, sanctuary cities, felons voting, etc)
    2.) Feel good policies, doesn't matter if they work or not as long as they feel good in the end. (minimum wage, public schools, welfare, political judicial appointments, using FBI, IRS to punish enemies)
    3.) Shaming anyone who doesn't kowtow the line (calling people racist, bigots, homophobes, etc)
    4.) Killing their own children and calling it health care
    5.) Telling other people whats best for them.
    6.) Punishing others for their success and blaming them for other peoples failures (you didn't build that and companies don't create jobs, etc.)
    it's all a massive anti conservative conspiracy for you isn't it? you really need to stop watching glenn beck.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    So what? You can clearly tell he's refering to in America.
    Yeah but it's pretty arrogant and ignorant. Pretty typical.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banomatic View Post
    Not a problem as far as the GOP is concerned.
    I would claim putting the water there and providing maps contribute to the number of people trying to cross the border and have the effect of causing more deaths than if they didn't have them there.

If people stood at the edge of the Sahara desert and were told there was a million dollars on the other side waiting for them, would they walk across? HELL NO, they know it would kill them.

Add water/food stations and give them a map and people would carry an umbrella to that million dollars all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Yeah but it's pretty arrogant and ignorant. Pretty typical.
    According to you. I see no issues with the title.

Deleted
    I would claim putting the water there and providing maps contribute to the number of people trying to cross the border and have the effect of causing more deaths than if they didn't have them there.

If people stood at the edge of the Sahara desert and were told there was a million dollars on the other side waiting for them, would they walk across? HELL NO, they know it would kill them.

Add water/food stations and give them a map and people would carry an umbrella to that million dollars all the time.
    You think you could stop organized crime with a wall?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    According to you. I see no issues with the title.
    You are biased you like the topic.

7+ Year Old Account
    4.) Wall must be built.

1. Sure, I do not see a problem with that
    2. Immigration laws should be enforced as all laws should
    3. E-verify sounds like a good idea
    4. Again sounds like a good idea
    5. I disagree. Another aspect of that law is that persons born outside the US have loyalty to that other country, being born on US soil means that you have no connection to any other foreign government. I was born here from illegal immigrants, I do not have citizenship in Mexico as many others in this situation are in so where do we go?

Also the fact that money plays into this is a huge factor. INS is very under-funded and only really deal with illegals living in the US if they are felons or have a history of violence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    You are biased you like the topic.
    Typical Davillage post, never makes any sense.