Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's nothing special, the more I watch the less interesting it becomes.

i feel like either you like ash or you dont.

i love ash so the show is everything i wanted, ash doing ash shit and fighting monsters.

- - - Updated - - -

i feel like either you like ash or you dont.

i love ash so the show is everything i wanted, ash doing ash shit and fighting monsters.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Two things I don't really like about this show.

1) his partners, I just don't really care about them, Ash is awesome enough anyway
    2) the episodes are only 20 minutes long

Other than that, I really enjoy it. A bit cheesy but that's what you expect from ED/AoD.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's fucking groovy.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

It started strong, then it kind of slowed down, but these last two episodes have been really good in my opinion so I am thinking we will have a strong finish for the season. Overall I have been pretty happy with the show.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Last few episodes was good. Weird ending for the season tho. But over all it's been fairly solid. I'll watch the next season to.

I loved this show, and I'm so glad it's coming back for a season 2. This finale was so kickass. Ash vs. Evil Dead has the perfect blend of comedy, camp, horror and action.

anyone else feel like they kind of recreated mia since they might not have the rights to the remake? kelly is basically a female ash just like mia and originally the plan was for evil dead 2, army of darkness 2 and then a third crossover film to end the franchise but then they decided to do a tv show instead.

theres always the chance they could bring mia in later but i feel like kelly is a pretty good replacement
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

AFter watching the last episode (Which was really good) I was actually wondering if the remake was in continuity or not (I know they don't have the rights to Army of Darkness, but I DID notice them sneak in a little reference to let us know it did happen...they just can't have Ash acknowledge it ).

I was quite pleased to discover season 2 has already been greenlit ....now for the long wait, haha.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

I wasn't a big fan of the finale personally. Just seemed to end too abruptly. I liked it but I dunno, I wonder if it was set so that if it didn't get renewed we would have some closure.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I wasn't a big fan of the finale personally. Just seemed to end too abruptly. I liked it but I dunno, I wonder if it was set so that if it didn't get renewed we would have some closure.
    probably, it was a gamble definitely. but considering how quickly it got renewed im guessing alot of people just like me bought stars to watch it.

the good thing about shows on premium channels is that live viewings on premier night literally mean nothing (for example look at girls on hbo) since its a premium channel all dvr views, every view every repeat gets, every o demand. theyre all equal.

with evil dead having such a cult popularity i hope this means we'll get more ash for a good long while.

They should just rename this show to "Unnecessary Hollywood Diversity Casting with the Occasional Scene of Bruce Campell."

Quote Originally Posted by The Flowering Sunset View Post
    They should just rename this show to "Unnecessary Hollywood Diversity Casting with the Occasional Scene of Bruce Campell."
    when is non-white casting appropriate?
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2016-01-11 at 06:25 PM.

That's funny considering 3/5 of the cast is Caucasian, lol

its really getting pants on head retarded how anytime theres a show with people who arent white people like you come in and claim its some secret sjw plot to destroy whites as if diversity is a bad thing.

an you cleary havent even watched the fucking show, ash gets by fa the majority of the screen time and lines.

pablo is a sidekick at best

kelly is the only character besides ash which got any sort of development or major screen time

May Bruce Campbell live forever.

Just in case you're missing out on your Ash fix: http://www.ash4president.com/

That's right, the groovy candidate is staking his claim. And is also back on the air again October 2nd.

The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Anybody still watching this? New episode was awesome. Can't wait for the rest of the season