Page 26 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Better than any of the previous trailers, but I'm starting to get the feeling that Batman being Batman is what will carry these movies. This tells me that they should have just kept making good Batman movies and not got into the rest of this silliness. This movie also seems to suffer from having Snyder at the helm. Action schlock fest is painted in every scene. I'm not a teenager anymore and I've already seen 300, so why am I supposed to watch this movie?

I'm digging Irons as Alfred and coming around to Batfleck. Could potentially pass Keaton for #2 for me, behind Bale. Never thought I would say that.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Better than any of the previous trailers, but I'm starting to get the feeling that Batman being Batman is what will carry these movies. This tells me that they should have just kept making good Batman movies and not got into the rest of this silliness. This movie also seems to suffer from having Snyder at the helm. Action schlock fest is painted in every scene. I'm not a teenager anymore and I've already seen 300, so why am I supposed to watch this movie?

I'm digging Irons as Alfred and coming around to Batfleck. Could potentially pass Keaton for #2 for me, behind Bale. Never thought I would say that.
    batman definitely carries the movie, batman is the loki of this movie (as in the one fans will like, not that hes like loki character wise)
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit that intro of the new trailer is exactly what i wanted to see batman look like in a live action movie. Bad ass as hell. I can't believe how wrong the internet was with the reactions to the casting of ben affleck as batman.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Holy shit that intro of the new trailer is exactly what i wanted to see batman look like in a live action movie. Bad ass as hell. I can't believe how wrong the internet was with the reactions to the casting of ben affleck as batman.
    yeah, i fully admit i was wrong in my opinion of batfleck.

all signs are still pointing to his movie being about the red hood, that be amazing

im still only really interested in the dccu for aquaman though
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Should have just dropped Superman after how boring MoS was and just do the Batman movie with a WW cameo and have WW in her own movie. This movie is probably gona feel like wasted potential.

Deleted
    Hey look, focus on Batman, less of Lex Jr and no cheesy one liners, and its a decent trailer.

I assume they took lessons from the Suicide Squad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Hey look, focus on Batman, less of Lex Jr and no cheesy one liners, and its a decent trailer.

I assume they took lessons from the Suicide Squad guys.
    A lesson learnt too late after that last trailer.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

The only thing I don't like is the "If theres even 1% chance..." line. He would have the plans and means to stop Supes but he wouldn't act until he needed to on a 1% chance. Just me being nitpicky though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The only thing I don't like is the "If theres even 1% chance..." line. He would have the plans and means to stop Supes but he wouldn't act until he needed to on a 1% chance. Just me being nitpicky though.
    superman goes after bats, batman doesnt make the first move but he does make the last one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    We don't know that Supes doesn't do something in the movie that makes Bruce feel justified in taking him on.

The 1% quote could be said at the start of the movie when he's making a plan on how to take on Superman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Final trailer, featuring Batman being Batman, talking women and rock music:
    This one I like, let's hope the film is like that. Far cooler than the previous trailers and that Batman fight scene was also much better than Nolan's 'fight scenes'.
    Last edited by Ratyrel; 2016-02-11 at 06:07 PM.

This last trailer was perfect. Now if only that was the only trailer they had shown..

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    This one I like, let's hope the film is like that. Far cooler than the previous trailers and that Batman fight scene was also much better than Nolan's 'fight scenes'.
    The only thing I hated about the dark knight trilogy was the shaky cam fight scenes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Well for his defense, Nolan's Batman isn't really comparable to this Batman.

I do wonder how he stopped Superman's swing though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Well for his defense, Nolan's Batman isn't really comparable to this Batman.

I do wonder how he stopped Superman's swing though.
    Kryptonite in the suit, limits Supermans powers.

10+ Year Old Account
    My feelings pretty much mirror everyone else's. I thought the first two trailers made the movie seem pretty bad but this last trailer was awesome. I think it'll end up being a 7/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the Batman I've been waiting to see on the big screen for years. Literally ripped from the comics. So savage.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Kryptonite in the suit, limits Supermans powers.
    also has kryptoite bullets for his shotgun.

superman is really lucky doomsday is in this movie :P

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure which will wind up being the coolest 'oh sh-' moment of the year, Tony stopping Bucky's bullet with only the glove armor on or Batman blocking a Supes punch...

What a time to be alive.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    also has kryptoite bullets for his shotgun.

superman is really lucky doomsday is in this movie :P
    So is Batman. Kryptonite causes cancer for humans!