Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    OP is the type of person who would call the cops on kids setting off fireworks on 4th of July.
    Are you the type of kid who sets off fireworks at 2am in morning? Violating the city\county\subdivision noise ordinance because YOU want to have a good time and fook all the other people who are trying to sleep?

15+ Year Old Account
    A) Only admins (and me, technically) can post news. The moderator team has absolutely nothing to do with news posts.
    B) News posts don't have rules. Forum posts have rules.
    C) If Blizzard/the film studio isn't happy with this, they have a lot of ways to reach us.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    It may or may not be... we don't know what the agreement was.

If you and I sign a bit of paper saying I'm going to dance nude if you have sex with my sister - and I refuse to do oblige ... that is NOT ILLEGAL.

You might sue me or something, but it is NOT ILLEGAL.
    If the agreement is legal (aka not illegal - like an agreement for a murder), it is illegal to break it. It isn't criminal however. Illegal itself doesn't really mean much.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Breaking a contract is generally illegal. Heard of contract law and a legally binding document or contract? They do not just put those words together for nothing. Just because you do not go to jail for breaking a contract does not mean that you didn't do anything illegal. Technically, cheating on your wife is illegal, as when you sign the licence you sign a legally binding contract. Probably why you lose all your stuff if you do that .

Did the guy who posted the stuff do wrong? We don't know. All we know is some random said that there was suppose to be no recording during the event. I don't trust that random, we don't know what happened cause we were not there. Was the random there? I don't know cause I didn't check. I bet it went something like this:
    Legendary guy: Hey man, we got this sweet stuff we want to show you, but please do not record it. OK guys?
    People: *crosses fingers behind back* Hmmm, whatever man.
    Legendary guy:OK, here it is. *Looks to the crowd to see 100 phones raised in the air* Goddamit, you guys said!
    People: No we didnt
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    i Illegal itself doesn't really mean much.
    Illegal means AGAINST the LAW. That means a lot.

Deleted
    OP is a buzzkill. Go away OP no-one likes you.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Breaking a contract is generally illegal.
    Depends on the contract. I terminated an employment contract early once, had to pay a penalty. There was no laws broken.

That's the point - we have no idea if taking that video was illegal or not.

This thread:

Chicken fried rice is delicious!

OP is a girl, I think, she is probably channeling her inner mom.

If Blizz leaked it, it's a good sign they know it doesn't suck. That CG looks great!
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2015-07-12 at 07:42 PM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Illegal means AGAINST the LAW. That means a lot.
    Illegal is something that is against the law or not authorized by the law.
    Depends on the contract. I terminated an employment contract early once, had to pay a penalty. There was no laws broken.
    I bet the "consequences of early termination of such contract" was part of that contract. That is the reason why no laws were broken.

That's the point - we have no idea if taking that video was illegal or not.
    True. But most likely it wasn't. Unless there was a written NDA signed it would be pretty hard for Blizzard to prove that every single person in the room made a spoken agreement with them.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Illegal is something that is against the law or not authorized by the law.
    Exactly... all sorted now. Private arrangements might end up in lawsuits, but they won't necessarily break the law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    OP is a girl, I think, she is probably channeling her inner mom.

If Blizz leaked it, it's a good sign they know it doesn't suck. That CG looks great!
    No need to be sexist.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    A) Only admins (and me, technically) can post news. The moderator team has absolutely nothing to do with news posts.
    C) If Blizzard/the film studio isn't happy with this, they have a lot of ways to reach us.
    ah ty for clarifying that ...

apologies to the mods ... i didnt know they operated at the grunt level.

its a good thing that at least one of them (w.e it is that they are) came out and said that as long as they think its okay, they will try to get away with anything.

case solved.. move along.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I meant to close the thread on this note. Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines