Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    Hmmm I may have to try that then.
    No guarantees though, while it's true I haven't been targeted by Gazes ever since I ran Guise, it may just be a lucky streak thing.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Anyone been running glyph of purify as disc? Some fights I'm struggling to choose a useful 3rd major glyph

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparowe View Post
    Anyone been running glyph of purify as disc? Some fights I'm struggling to choose a useful 3rd major glyph
    I use Inquisitor if Holy Fire isn't needed, but Purify/Purification is probably good for fights like Socrethar and Tyrant(if not using the CoW method).

Oh, that reminds me, I use Restored Faith for Gorefiend(works wonders for Shared Fate).
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Oh, that reminds me, I use Restored Faith for Gorefiend(works wonders for Shared Fate).
    Interesting, never thought about that. I'll have to try that. It probably can work well in the stomach as well to instantly top off one of the adds (if you're able to grip to them, which now that I think about it you probably can't)
    Arthas Logs] | Azgalor Logs | Twitch | Pearl91#1607
    "I am a chemical engineer. To save time, lets just assume that I am never wrong."

No but as holy HW: Serenity into a Saving Grace can top an add off if it crits. I was seeing near 300k crits from SG.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl1717 View Post
    Interesting, never thought about that. I'll have to try that. It probably can work well in the stomach as well to instantly top off one of the adds (if you're able to grip to them, which now that I think about it you probably can't)
    I tried gripping them once before, the add itself didn't move but might have gotten the buff?

I didn't pay much attention to it though, probably merits further investigation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic Velhari
    Phantasm clears the slow from edict and worth using
    Also ran GS glyph to instantly clear two of the bad touch of harms

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfx View Post
    Mythic Velhari
    Phantasm clears the slow from edict and worth using
    Also ran GS glyph to instantly clear two of the bad touch of harms
    Edit: Guise drops Annihilating Strike, woops!
    Last edited by mmoc0d22b7d23b; 2015-07-17 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinze View Post
    Phantasm also drops Annihilating Strike entirely so double worth using on Velhari.
    Phantasm or Guise?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Phantasm or Guise?
    Guise drops annihilating strike

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Phantasm or Guise?
    Phantasm is the fade talent iirc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    Phantasm is the fade talent iirc.
    Fixed, I always confuse those 2 because I only ever use guise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't take guise over DPrayer on Tyrant, at least mythic. Strike is only relevant in phase 1 which is the easiest phase of the fight and you are in no danger of dying to an annihilating strike. Phase two is very rough and DPrayer can save you for any number of the fucked combos, same goes with phase 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Rfx View Post
    I wouldn't take guise over DPrayer on Tyrant, at least mythic. Strike is only relevant in phase 1 which is the easiest phase of the fight and you are in no danger of dying to an annihilating strike. Phase two is very rough and DPrayer can save you for any number of the fucked combos, same goes with phase 3.
    Why not just go for Bulwark then? You're far more likely to overheal with DP, and Bulwark will likely trigger a lot because of the aura. Plus it'll help prevent you getting 1shot, since it increases your effective HP pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Preference I guess, I'd rather have control over when I can use it regardless.